Chapter-7 His mischief, her plan! (part-2)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Taani beta, kuch batao apne bare mein. How's everything going in life?"

"Everything is going great uncle. Abhi apni studies complete kar rahi hu along with training in our business."

"That's great! And Rey told us you are really good in business along with cooking and other household chores. That's a rare combination."

Avantika said admiringly, Taani blushed at the compliments she was getting but internally cursed her luck,

What the fuck is happening! They are not supposed to like me, Taani kuch kar isse pehle Rey ke parents impress ho jaye or shaadi pakki ho jaye.

"No aunty, there is nothing like that, business to main thoda bahot tauji ki guidance se kar leti hu, and cooking bhi itni achhi nahi hai. Just normal."

Rey immediately came in between,

"Mom, Taani is lying, vo kya hai na, she doesn't like someone praising her. Vo amazing hai inn sab kaam mein, cooking, cleaning, business everything. Just perfect."

Taani passed him an angry glare while he smiled at her over sweetly pissing her off more.

"Really, I am really happy. Rey you fulfilled our wish hume tumhare liye koi aisi hi ladki chahiye thi, who is so beautiful and perfect in everything."

Avantika said to Taani who looked like a deer caught in headlights,

Yrr aaj jab first time chahti hu that people don't like me, to main sabko pasand aa rahi hu. Kya karu, jaldi kuch soch Taani.

But before she could do something Ranvijay said,

"Bhai hume to tum bahot pasand ho. In fact itni ki I can't wait for you both to get married. Ek kaam karte hai, Rishi se baat karke do din mein sagai or ek hafte mein shaadi karwa dete hai."

Taani's eyes popped out hearing him while Rey discretely passed him a thumbs up throwing flying kisses at his parents,

"Haan Taani, jaldi shaadi karke yahan aa jao or ghar sambhal lo. Vese bhi college to khatm hi hone vala hai, perfect time for both of you to get married and settle down."

Rey was jumping in joy seeing her expressions, although he had no plans of marrying her this early, they both have so much to achieve before that, he just asked his parents to say all this as a part of his plan.

"Or haan jitni jaldi shaadi hogi utni jaldi hum promote hoke grand parents banege. Ek saal ke ander ha plz. We really want to see your kids soon."

Taani was stoned was an understatement, Rey had a hard time in controlling his laughter now, both hearing his mother who was occasionally passing him angry glares and taani who just wanted to run for the hills. When he asked his parents to act like this he never knew they will be this good.

Wow Mom-Dad, amazing! Akhir parents kiske hai.

He thought raising his invisible collar and looked at taani who was sitting lost. The image Rey portrayed of his parents was different from what was in front of her, what she didn't knew was that both the faces were fake in fact they were the coolest parents on earth. However Taani was hell confused right now to react.

Ye kya ho raha hai, ek hafte mein Rey se shaadi. Or ek saal mein bachhe. Ye sab kese? That's not what I want.I don't want this marriage. Atleast not like this. Please Krishna ji make this all a dream. Ab utha dijiye mujhe iss dream se, ye sab nahi chahiye mujhe. Abhi to main khud bachhi hu, mere bachhe, kese?

"Taani? Bête thik ho tum?"

She turned to Ranvijay who looked ta her concerned, she nodded in agreement not wanting to disrespect them, although Ranvijay and Avantika were acting and they meant nothing they said, but they could tell the poor girl was shocked right now, they admired her respect for them that she didn't for once snapped at both of them in anger even though she didn't agreed to whatever they said. She just sat their silently listening to them, if it was any other girl she would have snapped at them angrily long back. They were happy at Rey's choice, not because she was listening to them like an obedient daughter-in-law but because they could tell the girl was really loving and respectful towards her elders.

Taarey - Obsession ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें