62; 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

meangyu: ok ok chill

PRESIDENT: junhui said something about beng a top too

uji: this is not comfortable

callmesoon: because you're a bottom

uji logged off.

callmesoon: NUUUUUUU I CRI

callmesoon logged off.

diva: hmmm fishy

DKK: HMMMMMMMMMM

sleepless: 🤔 🤔 🤔

junhao!: wOw wow wow woW

PRESIDENT: i should make a top gc

weeds: no

wonwoo.: i don't see the need for that

DKK: lol look at bottoms tryna stop us from claiming our title

junhao!: dk hyung i need u

DKK: why

junhao!: katana knife thingz

DKK: YAY GTG GOODBYE BOTTOMS

weeds: fucking gay

whatever. wonwoo's not going to stop until he gets to finish this fanfic, even if chan and vernon use their abilities on him. this junhao fanfic was the most cliche, melodramatic, angsty, fluffy, and sexual one he'd ever seen. what an impression.

"stop reading if you're going to insult us, wonwoo-hyung! you've been laughing at the plot and character arc!" chan hides under the couch. if he could bury himself alive, he would. "okay, vernon, let's delete that damn fic."

"no! i'm proud of what we've done!" vernon proudly sticks his chest out, hands on his waists as if he was a hero who just arrived to save the day. "chan, ge—"

vernon gets cut off when wonwoo laughs. again. what's wrong this time? "oh my god. i knew that junhui has a girlfriend. i knew it! this fake marriage thing is going to be so much more interesting though it's so cliche."

"why?! fake marriages are the epitome of fanfictions! titles like, 'my husband is a jerk', 'married to insert-any-idol's-name', 'bethroted', etcetera." vernon listed, proudly hopping beside wonwoo to read the junhao fanfiction he and chan made.

"wait, there's an awkward supposed-to-be smut here!" wonwoo says, and chan groans.

"what?!" said junhui, who was close by, listening to the three all this time. "hey, you can't write smut about your own member! that's just disgusting!"

"yeah, well, they wrote it. they seem uncomfortable with it so they just cut it off with someone going in the room." wonwoo stared back at junhui, who nods. "you should read this though."

"why?!"

"because you probably like minghao-hyung, you like dramas, you secretly enjoy extreme angst?" vernon exposes junhui, causing him to call the red demon. "woah, okay, that's how we're going to fight now?" vernon fishes out his phone and dials minghao's number.