DB: CHAPTER _39

After Liu Heng left, Rose and Lu Hengda sat silently in the private room. Lu Hengda looked at Rose and watched the complex and impatient emotions that showed up on the woman's face before she returned to her normal calm look.

Rose shook her head, her purple earrings flashed under the light in the room. Liu Hengda glanced her, snorted, and praised: "The earrings are beautiful, are they expensive? Lady?"

Rose looked at Lu Hengda and knew that he had only spoken half of what he wanted to say. Lu Hengda and Rose looked at each other. He smiled evilly: "I'm quite curious. You just claimed to be Wang Yincheng's friend, but why does he never meet you? Or maybe, are you hiding something?"

Rose looked back at Lu Hengda: "What does it have to do with you? Mr. Lu, if there is nothing else, I will go first, I don't want to see you!"

Lu Hengda sat lazily in his seat, looked at Rose's back, squinted, and suddenly said loudly: "You have done so much for Wang Yincheng's case, how could the organization simply let you go? You have been walking around in order to escape in these few years. It took a lot of effort and money to escape the eyes of the organization, right?"

Rose held doorknob and stood still for a few seconds. Finally, she turned back expressionlessly and looked at Lu Hengda: "I really did underestimate you. You can cede the internal data and even find out that the data is fake, so you should have a deep background right?"

Lu Hengda stood up, pulled his suit, looked at Rose, and did not answer Rose's question, but touched on another topic: "I just thought of another thing. You and Wang Yincheng have not met for so many years. Back then, you helped him so much, let me guess why." Lu Hengda walked around the sofa towards Rose.

Rose stood at the door and looked at him, her eyes fearless, but her she was not calm on the inside.

Lu Hengda narrowed his eyes and hooked his lips: "One situation is that you squeezed out your colleagues to take care of Wang Yincheng's affairs in order to take advantage of it. When you got along with Wang Yincheng, you admired his character, and became sympathetic to him. You helped him, and did not care for the money and treated Wang Yincheng as your friend. Or, you were instructed to help Wang Yincheng at that time. Afterwards, you took a sum of money and left the agency with the help of that person. Before you escaped from the organization, that person also helped to replace Wang Yincheng's data, right?"

Rose looked at Lu Hengda, her expression no longer indifferent. She knew that even if she pretended to be calm, it would be found out by Lu Hengda, so she simply didn't pretend and looked straight at Lu Hengda.

Rose suddenly sighed: "I hate talking to people like you the most!"

Lu Hengda folded his arms over his chest and looked at Rose: "I am right? In the whole incident with Wang Yincheng, your appearance is too sudden. Why did you appear to help Wang Yincheng just then? And as far as I know, you may not be able to squeeze out your colleagues to control Wang Yincheng's case even if you had used tricks."

Lu Hengda continued: "There should be a person behind him, but that person's power was clearly not big enough to cover the sky. But he should have been able to promise you something. And let me guess, it was to help you get out of the organization, right? You didn't want to stay in the grey industry anymore." Lu Hengda stared down at Rose, his eyes bore right through her heart, "Wang Yincheng's parents are dead, and he doesn't keep contact with his relatives. So, who could that person be?" Lu Hengda touched his chin, his eyes flashing, "They want to help Wang Yincheng but there was no way, they didn't have much power but they still helped as much as possible. In the end, they changed the internal information. Maybe when Zhou Tian was having a miserable, they also intervened... Oh, if this is not true love, wouldn't the heavens cry?!"