DB: CHAPTER _36

As soon as Wang Yincheng went to the office in the morning, Shao Zhiwen knocked on the door. Wang Yincheng turned on the computer and sat on the chair and signalled him to come in. Shao Zhiwen glanced outside and closed the door. He sat across from the desk, stared at Wang Yincheng and seriously said: "Yan Anning resigned. Did you know?"

Wang Yincheng held something with his hand: "When?"

"I don't know. I came early in the morning just to meet her. I saw that she was taking her things out. Her desk was already empty. She should have resigned."

Ye Anning still had work in hand. If she wanted to resign, why didn't she say anything yesterday? What's more, the newspaper office is short of people. If she wants to leave, she should write a resignation report earlier and hand over all the work in her hand. Just because she is related to the boss above, can she go through this kind of back door?

Wang Yincheng thinks that Lao Liu may not even know that Ye Anning has resigned. Ye Anning may have come to pack up his things so early in the morning because she wants to leave without saying anything.

Wang Yincheng looked at Shao Zhiwen and said, "Don't touch her computer, wait for Lao Liu to come to talk about the convenient handover of work. You go do your own thing first, and do the work in hand well."

Shao Zhiwen nodded, got up and lifted his butt, paused and sat down again: "Is there anyone else to do that interview?"

Wang Yincheng knows what Shao Zhiwen is thinking, but he is still on probation after his internship. If the gold content in his hands is high, it will be easy to mix in the circle in the future. It is not easy to mix in the financial circle. And if one more person comes in, he will learn less.

Wang Yincheng said: "No, for the time being, you should do your job first." There was a pause. "You will have your name when the interview is published."

"Really?!" Shao Zhiwen did not hide his excitement and jumped up like a rabbit: "Really, Mr. Wang? Then I'll do the stuff for Ye Anning! I'm confident I can do the work of two people by myself!"

Wang Yincheng smiled lightly: "I'll say it again for the last time, just do your own job well, Ye Anning's work will be divided, it depends on how Lao Liu arranges it! You can't eat all the fat in one bite, go."

"Okay, Mr. Wang!" Shao Zhiwen was young and lively, and had a lively personality. After listening to Wang Yincheng's words he gave a salute and quickly ran out of there like he had been ignited and went to work.

-----------_________-----------

After Lao Liu arrived, Wang Yincheng entered Lao Liu's office. After Lao Liu heard that Ye Anning had taken everything away, he couldn't believe it. "Fuck, what does she think the newspaper is? Just a place to come and go on a whim?"

After Lao Liu finished speaking, he called the big boss above. Ye Anning did not inform to her immediate supervisor Wang Yincheng, let alone Lao Liu. No one in the office knew that Ye Anning was leaving.

The big boss at the other end said that Ye Anning left means she left, so let's forget it. Anyway, the boss wanted to sack Ye Anning away very early, but it was inconvenient to do so. Now, she left work without a word on her own and she didn't even hand over her pending work, but at any rate her seat was vacated, and Lao Liu could be less annoyed from now on.

After Liu hung up the phone, he cursed in the office. He really didn't like Ye Anning, and he didn't like her personally too. But whether he liked it or not was one thing. The operation of the whole newspaper office was another. The newspaper office was short of staff. Even though her moral character was poor, Ye Anning still did her work on pay. Now that she left without a word and didn't even finish or hand over her incomplete works, the whole newspaper office's work progression will fall behind by a week. A week of backlog all because of her!