CHAPTER THREE

Sheila's POV
Roses are red and the sky is blue,I have five fingers and the middle one is for school.

I was currently eating breakfast wearing a blue jean skirt a pink top a blue jean jacket a pink belt and my blue canvas. And I was currently frowning at my granny who was busy laughing her ass out.

You want to know to know why?

Flashback to when Sheila woke up

"Sheila, Sheila!"my grandma shouted

"what, what happened granny"I said concerned

"summer, summer Walker is in the bakery"she said.

Without thinking I jumped out of my bed on my way to the bakery I tripped on my foot and fell I quickly stood up and almost reaching the bakery I slammed into the door "ow"I winced but ran into the bakery to find no summer.

"where's she"I asked granny turning around to see granny holding a camera and laughing her ass out then it dawned on me

I have been played.

Back to present time

"It isn't funny granny"I said frowning.

"Yes it is you should have seen yourself, priceless"she said still laughing. I frowned then finished eating my breakfast

"By granny I'm off to school"I told her, kissed her cheek then walked out the door I plugged my headphones in and walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived in front of my new school about 20 minutes later. I stopped walking to read what was on the board above the school.

It read "Lakewood high,Home of the eagles".

I am guessing that this school has a football or soccer team and their mascot was an eagle. I started walking inside.

As I got inside a girl came up to me"hi you must be Sheila"she said

I quickly did a check of her and her body was screaming plastic plastic plastic.

The amount of make up she used well might not be more than a pack of make up.

Her fake blonde hair didn't go unnoticed and she was wearing a very short skirt that most of the boys passing could see her fake ass and a tight crop top.

I gave her the fakest smile I had.

Normal me would have insulted her but she hadn't done anything to annoy me "hi"I replied back.

"I'm Britt"she said smiling back.

The smile was kind of genuine so I decided to give her a chance.

She helped me out by taking me to the office to get my stuff and she told me a lot of things about herself that she lIikes cheerleading and she has two sisters who were still in middle school and more things like her friend Elaine and her parents were both lawyers I only told her that I loved drawing.

She was acting nice but my mind had something against her that she was bad news.

A period before break we had to part ways because I had art and she had a subject I can't remember because I wasn't really paying attention to her.

During break I was walking alone again.

Finally it was time for my best subject.

I ordered a Ham & cheese mini bagel, banana, a cup of greek yogurt, sugar snap peas.

I took my tray looking for an empty table to sit at but all was full then I spotted a table at a corner bending her head in a book she was reading sitted a black girl I can't really see her face but her body is breath taking. I walked over to her

"Hi I'm Sheila"I said to her she quickly jerks her head up looking at me like I was from outer space

"u-um hi I'm Naomi"she replied stuttering

"Can I sit with you?"I asked looking at her in the eyes she looked scared

"s-sure u can sit here"she replied. I sat down opposite her brought out my novel and headphones I listened to music as I read and ate my food.

Who gives a fuck about table manners anyway.

Then the pest of a person came over to disturb my peace.

The motherfucker tapped my shoulder causing me to remove my headphones.

"hey Sheila why don't you come and sit with us let me introduce you to my friends"she said pointing to a table with three boys and four girls. I looked back at her.

"No thanks I'll rather be here with Naomi"I said

"So you will not sit with the popular because you want to sit with this thing"she said

I felt anger burst into my body."excuse you.why would you refer to her as a thing"I said slightly raising my voice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Maryaden01 for the great cover I really appreciate.

❤️.