"I'm so despicable.. Even if I hate vampires to the core.. Even if I don't want to hurt anybody.. I still can't control my craving for blood.... I've given up.." I started to grab my hair and I was shaking... Thinking the fact I've become a monster myself... When I felt her warmth again mine.. She was hugging me tightly.. Tightly enough as if she never want to let me go.. And then she said something..

"You're not... Stop shouldering your problems alone.. I'm here... Yumika will always at your side.. Zero... Don't you ever leave my side again.. Don't forget about ypur promise.. You said it yourself right!!! That you won't run away anymore.. That you'll face your new self... You even promise you won't give up and run away like you did before.." Yuki was hugging me more tightly.. But thinking about what happen I still can't accept it.. The fact I'm one of them..

"I know.. I know that already... But the fact that I know that drinking this fresh blood is a only temporary solution but.. After drinking your blood.. And saying 'I've given up' Still... I..." I started to hug her back.. When she releases me and look at me seriously..

"Don't say that.. Don't forget what you promise us.. We already accept everything about you.. Yumika said it right.. That she will never hate you even you detest yourself of becoming one of the creatures you hate the most.. But even if you detest it, even if you hate me for doing this.. We must suppresss the monster inside you.. Giving up just because you're being taken over by your vampire side.. Even if you hate me or hate vampires so much... You shouldn't give up just like that!! It's alright to hate yourself... But... Don't think about doing something like this ever again.. Yumika will definitely kick someone who will hurt you!? That's why... You can't leave my side... Not ever.." My eyes widen when Yuki suddenly hug me. And she started to cry.. I stroke her back.. After she calm down I push her away from me.. I look down on the ground and asked her..

"Are you alright??" I asked her.. She just smile at me and touch her hair.

"Oh.. Yes.. I'm alright.. I don't lack blood.. I've always been healthy.. I'll be able to come to school tomorrow as usual.." Yuki answered while touching her hair. "You must come to school tomorrow... Definitely.." She continue..

After what happen she leave me alone and reminding me to come to school tomorrow..

End of POV

Yuki POV

It's getting late.. I was walking at the dorm to rest.. But remembering what happen I started to blush.. I even touch the band aid that hide Zero's bitemark.. But...
"There's nothing strange about it.. Two people together.. I know that some things.. Somebody who offers his blood as food to revive a vampire is very sinful.. That's why... We can't let anyone find out.." I was walking back to the dorm when I saw Kaname-sama in front of me..

"Kaname-sama..." I call his name.

"Yuki.. Where do you intend to go?" Kaname-sama asked me.. I answered him.

"I'm just going back to the Night Class Section.. I'm worried about Yumika.. I left her when I went to see Zero.." I answered.

"It has ended. Everyone has already returned to the dorm so does Yumika.." Kaname-sama answer me back.

"Should I tell Chairman Cross... That you are secretly outside?" Kaname-sama asked.

"No.." I replied.

"Is that so.." I heard Kaname-sama's footstep.. When I look up he was infront of me.. He suddenly grab the end of my hair.. "The end is wet.. Yuki... I won't be against about you doing something forbidden... But.. If Yumika wants you to be happy.. Then I won't say anything... Just always be careful.. I don't want you to get hurt... Because if you get hurt.. It will be a huge impact on Yumika... Good night.. Please be careful on your way home." Kaname-sama started to walk pass me.. I turn around and bow my head..
"He knows.. I guess I can't underestimate his sense of smell.. But still..." I smile softly and touch the band aid where Zero's bitemark place.