Chapter 27

Sports Festival..

Starts at the afternoon when the heat subsided..

The two class was preparing..

Sun Dorm living room..

"Let's go... Kick there butt... It's unfair... They always get Megami Yumika-sama's attention!!! We'll get our goddess back!!!" The student council president announce.

"Right!!!!" The others replied...

"Come... Let's go!!!" When the student council pressident ordered them to go they all followed... Except Sayori and Zero... They are waiting for Yuki to come out..

Sayori POV

"They are all fired up..." I look at Zero and said it.

"Hmhp... We're the one who'll gonna kick butts.." Zero replied I smile..

"Yuki's late.. Is it that hard to wear this??" I stretch my school gym uniform with a little drawing in my back and front..

"Well... Looks like Yumika did her best too draw this., Little Miss Couragious.." Zero smirked.. He did it on purpose.. Well... Not that I hate it though..

"Well... For some times I agree with you... Mr. Knight of the Day and Eve..." I replied.

"Oi..." I saw him get irritated.

"Sorry for the wait..." We turn to Yuki..

"You're late.. My Idol!!" Zero and I said and smirk in unison.. Yuki blushed so hard.

"Stop it... Let's go.. Everyone was waiting..." Yuki drag us out of the dorm..

We reach the Night Class Dorm.. The Moon Dormitory.. We all look at them they have the same... Same shirt we have...

"Morning everyone.. Looks like everyone was ready." The Headmaster said happily..

Everyone gather up.. Headmaster Cross handed them the sports that being place in the sports festival and the score they have..

"Hmm.. Easy peasy..." I heard Hanabusa Aido said..

"Yeah..." The one with a blue eyes and a burgundy haired boy said.. The most silent one but works as a part time model.. Senri Shiki..

"Don't be so relax Mr. Popular.." I heard his cousin Akatsuki said.

"Stop it.. Mr. Silent Prince!!" Aido added..

"Can you please all calm down a bit okay.. You are all too excited.." The Vice Dorm President Takuma Ichijou said.

The two stop.

"Nice.... Mr. Calm and Collected King.." Shiki clap his had and said it.. I was like.. Ohh...

"Well.. Everyone got one.. I think this is her way of supporting us.." The girl with pale violet eyes and silver hair said.

"The Almighty Nee-chan was write.." Aido plead again..

Everyone got one.. For Ruka Souen.. "The Ms. Silent and Charismatic Idol" for Rima Toya.. "The Sweet Candy Fairy Girl" for Senri Shiki.. "The Unvulnerable Pocky Prince" and for Toga-sensei.. "My Hero.." I was so shocked to see this.. Looks like she was always watched us.. I smile..

Suddenly... The Leader came down.. I was mesmerize by his beauty... His brown locks that reach his collar was slightly being swayed by the faint air in the room.. His reddish-brown eyes was so captivating.. And his figure was perfect.. Height and all.. When he came to say hello to the Headmaster I saw his shirt.. Kaname Kuran "My Sweet and Caring Emperor.." Compare to the other t-shirts this one had the most impact.. It look like Yumi-chan was confessing to the other girls that this beautiful creature was her... And only hers alone.. Well I find it cute though. The Yumi-chan who owns a lot wants to solo the most attractive man.. Kaname Kuran.