Scott McTominay Pt 2

Start from the beginning

The game starts and it is absolute chaos in the stadium. There are United fans fighting with City fans, swearing and god knows what else. Unfortunately, United score a fantastic goal, leading 1-0. I was very disappointed as if we defended well enough, they wouldn't have scored that goal.

It was nearing the end of the game where United start making their final substitutions. I wasn't paying that much attention as I was looking at the fans. But I then hear "Scott McTominay". I freeze in my seat as I watch him run onto the field. I look at Melody as she's already looking at me with wide eyes. I shake my head hoping that he won't see me. I mean I doubted it since why would he be looking at the City fans anyway.

Soon the game started again. It was a fight to score a goal for City to at least draw but United were playing exceptionally well. Ederson kicked the ball but it landed straight to Scott as he took a shot and it went into the goal. I was shocked plainly because of Ederson's poor judgement. Nearing the end of the match, the ball was close to the away City fans.

The ball went out of play as Scott ran to get the ball. He looked up and his eyes connected with mine. I looked away immediately because I couldn't handle seeing him again. I look down as I feel tears well up in my eyes. "Hey it's okay. We can leave now if you want?" Melody asked as I shook my head. "I'm not gonna let him get the best of me." I said as I hugged her.

Soon the game ended with United winning 2-0. As we were leaving, we started talking to fellow City fans and having a talk about the game and expressing our opinions about what we should and shouldn't do to win more games and at least make it to champions league next season as we all knew Liverpool would win the league anyway.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around and was faced with a security guard. "Good evening ma'am. Scott McTominay wants a word with you." He said a I just stared at him. "Go talk to him. Just see what happens. I'll wait in the car for you." Melody said as I nodded. "Oi! And tell him to eat a dick from us." A City fan said as we all laughed knowing he was joking.

I followed the security guard into a room. While walking there, I saw Paul as he gave me a big hug, saying how much he missed me. I waited in the room for about 5 minutes but I was ready to leave as it was too long for me. As I stood up, the door opened and a nervous looking Scott was stood there. "Sorry I needed to shower first." He said as I just stared at him.

He took a step closer but I stood back, not wanting him to get closer to me. "Listen Y/N we need to talk." He said as I shook my head in disbelief. "Talk about what? How insensitive you are? How you don't care about me?" I questioned as I rolled my eyes and headed for the door. He grabbed my arm as I pulled away. "Don't touch me." I said as I stared him down.

"Just please listen." He said as I stood with my arms crossed. "I know what I did was wrong and I know you might never forgive me but it was a mistake. She kissed me." He said as I laughed. "Yeah and you never pulled away. Stop putting the blame on her." I said as I tried walking out again but he pulled me away and blocked the door. "Listen please. When she kissed me, I was in shock. I didn't know how to pull away. I didn't know that I took as long as I did until I saw those cameras. I was genuinely in shock." He said as I shook my head.

"That doesn't justify anything. After we broke up, you moved on so quickly and also with three different girls. I don't care what you have to say. I'll never forgive you." I said as I looked down, feeling those familiar tears welling up once again. He stood closer to me and grabbed my hands. I tried pulling away but he just pulled me into a hug. I melted into his arms realizing how much I really needed his touch.

"I know you might not forgive me right now but please consider it. Even if you forgive me and give me a change in 15 years time, I don't care because in the end all I need is you." He said as he kissed my forehead. I hated giving people second chances but I really need him in my life. I take a real deep breath as I say, "How about this. Let's just take it slow and stay as friends for now and as soon as we get back to the trust we had, then let's date."

His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he immediately nodded and hugged me tighter. "Thank you Y/N. I know it's hard to forgive someone after something like that." He said as I pulled away. "Remember I have forgiven you but I'll never forget." I said as he nodded and grabbed me again to hug me. "I've missed you so much."

****

I hope you loved part 2! This is a pretty long one damn. Remember to vote if you ave enjoyed reading the chapter. Also remember to comment if you have any requests! Thanks so much for the support. Stay safe all!!