Eighteen

You had noticed that for a few months now kaminari had been acting weird around you. By weird you mean more than the normal kaminari weird. It had begun to annoy you, he always had an excuse to leave when you would show up. He would try and play it off with a dumb joke but you weren't falling for it. He might have thought he was being sly, but you were unimpressed.

The day it started he was standing there joking with kirishima,Mina and Sero about something while Bakugou scowled. You approached them and saw kaminari swiftly tell them something before disappearing down the hall. You frowned before shrugging it off and walking off to go do your homework for Aizawa-sensei's class. You thought maybe he had eaten your cookies again and was trying to save his own ass.

You had started to notice it especially when you were at a party. You walked up to the "Bakusquad" smiling and saying hi.  Kaminari had quickly excused himself saying he wasn't feeling well. You had frowned and crossed your arms as he sauntered away, looking perfectly fine but whatever.

You'd asked his friends if he said anything about they would just smile and shrug. You had even gone as far as to ask Mineta- that didn't go too well. Let's just say Mineta still has a bruise on his cheek. You hated him avoiding you, it made you feel like you were unwanted.

Finally you were fed up and tired of this it honestly hurt your feelings. You'd had a crush on the boy since your second year of U.A but never told him. You were afraid that if you tell kaminari he'll hate you, but at this pint whats the difference. You sigh and start walking towards his dorm. You had built up the courage to finally ask him about his crude behavior. You'd tried everything with no success so now you were going to ask him yourself. You were confident in this decision as you sauntered towards his dorm room.

You walk up to his floor decided to take the stairs to give yourself time to work out what you were going to say. You felt a wave of anxiety wash over as you reached the door, your previous confidence had drained. You were having second thoughts, you shake your head and take a deep breath.

You knock on the door, the butterflies in your stomach decide to get fidgety due to your nervousness. You stand there awkwardly waiting for him to answer the door.

Kaminari opens the door, as soon as he see's you he starts stuttering. "H-Hey Y/n I-um gotta go take a shower sorry!", he says trying to close the door. He stops once he see's the tears rolling down your cheeks.your glossy eyes sparkled, the sunset setting pretty colors against your skin. Your fists were balled up in anger, confusion and sadness. Your bottom lip was quivering and you were visibly shaking. Thick tears came down like waterfalls leaving you standing there like a heartbroken school girl in some sitcom anime. You could feel eyes staring at you but you didn't care. You felt a sudden wave of anger, you were clueless to his behavior.

You tried to control it but the pain of his constant excuses to get away from you hurt. It hurt your feelings more then you'd care to admit. The boy you had loved for so long, despised your presence. Pain fluttered through your heart like little termites eating away at your hope.

"K-Kaminari why do you keep a-avoiding me, I don't get it!", You choke out. His eyes go wide and you see a twinge of regret dance across his features. "Y-Y/n I never meant to hurt you I'm so sorry", he said opening his arms to offer you a hug. You let yourself fall into his embrace as he holds you. "Did I do something", you whimper your throat feeling strained from crying . He sighs as he looks down at your crying figure before pulling you into his dorm. He sits you down on his bed looking at you. "I-Its just" he begins kneeling down to your height "It's just that", he takes a deep breath mustering up all if his courage.

"I really like you Y/n like not as a friend- I mean you're a good friend- but I don't wan't to be your friend- I mean-"

You laugh the sound lightening the previously dimmed mood. "I love you y/n", he finishes his previous ramble. The words caught you off guard as you just stare at him. Worry starts to bubble in his chest before a small smile graces your lips,

"Kaminari, I have loved you since we were eighteen."

//Edited For Errors//