Chapter 4

A/N hope your enjoying this so far! If you have any suggestions about my writing and how to make it better please leave a comment. This is my first fanfic so I need all the help I could get to improve my writing.

Alec POV
Kyu spent all night showing me the ropes, giving me advise, and explaining in detail what I was supposed to do in a date.

After hours of lessons she finally lets me go home, I was out before my head even hit the pillow. I slept like a corpse that night.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. I quickly turned it off and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I had the strangest dream last night. I yawned, stretched my arms, then rubbed my eyes but stopped, something felt odd about my hand...

I took a look at it and realized that it was in a cast. Oh no, it wasn't a dream? While I was still trying to gather my bearings I heard a girl's voice call out to me.

"Mornin hotshot! Ready to get some broads?" I looked at the direction the voice was coming from and saw Kyu sitting on MY chair holding MY laptop wearing MY earphones and putting her feet up MY desk.

I looked at her confused for a moment until I snapped out of it and angrily got out of my bed. "Hey! Stop touching my stuff!" I said as I ripped off the earphones and unplugged it.

Kyu suddenly looked flustered and tried to stop me. "Hey dude, that might not be a good idea–" before she could finish I unplugged the earphones.

As soon as I did loud moans and slapping sounds came out of the laptop. My face turned scarlet red, the sounds were so loud I could've heard it from outside. I hastily slapped the laptop down and shot Kyu a nasty glare.

"The fuck was that!" I hissed through gritted teeth. She just scratched her head while looking at me sheepishly.

"What? I can't help it I'm a love fairy! Plus don't act all high and mighty, it's not like you haven't done this before~" 

I didn't talk back to her, instead I grabbed my laptop and put it back on my desk. Then after that I went to my closet to put on some clothes.

"How did you even know my password?" I asked as I rummaged through my clothes, grabbing a random pair of pants and a t-shirt then started putting them on.

Her eyes sparkled and her face showed a proud expression. "Well Im glad you asked playa!" She took out a small, black, USB-shaped device. "This baby right here is called a master key. It allows me to open anything, including doors, accounts, safes, you get the picture."

I put on a complicated expression. I made that as well, it was supposed to be for intelligence gathering and stealth missions, how the hell did she get one? Well that explains the huge demand for it. I sighed and put on my shirt.

"So in return for your lessons you get to mess with my stuff?"

She just giggled and gave me a sly grin "Pretty much, yeah." She answered.

I groaned and decided to drop the matter. As I was about to leave my room Kyu suddenly shot out of the chair and flew in front of the door, blocking my way. 

I was confused by the sudden action. "What is it now?" I asked.

She just looked at me as if I was an idiot. "Dude, really? First of all you need to take a shower, how can you get all the girls if they faint from your stench before you could get a word in? And second off all, with that getup? Nu-uh man that ain't gonna cut it, get something else."

I looked down at my clothes and examined them, sure they're pretty plain but not absolutely horrendous. Then I lifted my arm and took a sniff.
"I don't smell that bad." I said.