Chapter 2

*A/N I should probably put this out there but Alec won't be sleeping with every girl, just the ones he is comfortable with.*
Alec POV
A little background on why the goddess of love wants to kill me.

Years  ago, a little before I was even born, Vulcan and Venus had a big argument. My father, Vulcan, was stupid enough to say "A mortal woman gave me more pleasure in bed than you ever did!"

This of course pissed her off. In order to get back at him she decided to kill off all of my elder brothers and sisters which in turn not only enrage Vulcan but the entire Council of 12.

I know, she is one mean bitch.

Without children of Vulcan the quality of weapons significantly dropped, which in turn affected the entire demigod community.

The entire Council decided to punish her by banning her from sleeping with any other man besides her husband for the next few centuries which absolutely infuriated her.

The Council thought that it would be enough to contain her, but my father knew better. He knew that Venus would probably try something to seek revenge on him despite the order. So he took his only two sons at the time, (Me and my half-brother) and raised us bye his side. 

It was kind of a lucky experience. The gods mostly just ignore their children, some probably never knew they existed. But for the first time in centuries, A divine entity raised his children on his own.

He taught us everything he knew about his craft, from forging swords to designing tech for the modern demigods to use.

He also taught us how to defend ourselves using any kind of weapon, including hand-to-hand combat.

But the most important thing is that he became a genuinely good father to us, helping us when we were in need and generally just taking good care of us.

When we became older (me 16, my brother 13) our father decided it was time for us to go and live out our lives. I opened a forge using a fake ID and started making weapons to anonymously sell while my brother went to school.

But we were never truly safe. Venus still holds a grudge to this very day and hunts us down relentlessly. Both me and my brother has had too many close calls with her 'minions.' But we always seemed to have managed throughout the years....

....But here I am now, in my bedroom with a follower of Venus right in front of me.

A cold glint appeared in my eyes as I reached for the blade I keep under my pillow but faltered when I looked at her chest.

Aside from revealing a bit too much cleavage she also had a pink necklace with a small heart around her neck.

Shit. My collar design. I recognized the necklace straight away as I made it. The collar acts as a tracking device and an SOS signal. If I attack her the SOS signal will trigger. Play it cool Alec.

The  sound of snapping fingers broke me out of my trance. "Uh helloooo? As much as I appreciate you looking at my tits my eyes are up here dude." She said.

"Cut the shit." I practically snarled. "Why the fuck are you here?" 

She seemed taken aback by my response, raising both hands as a sign of peace. "Woah. Dude. Calm the fuck down. I ain't here to hurt you." She said slowly.

"And besides." She added as she posed midair."Would a girl this cute possibly be a bad person?" She said playfully.

Yes, actually. I thought to myself as I stood up from the bed revealing myself to be only in boxers.