Chapter 3

Alec POV

As I locked my door and turned around and came face to face with a grumpy fairy. I was surprised at first, but that surprise quickly turned into annoyance. "Oh great your still here." I said sarcastically.

She crossed her arms and pouted. "Hmph! It wasn't my choice okay!"

I simply walked bye her and replied. "If it isn't your choice then just leave, it can't be that important."

She groaned and flew right in front of me stopping me in my tracks. "Listen here dude, I can't leave until you accept my offer, boss's orders. And I can't afford to disobey or else I get stuck with dream duty!" She said.

I raised my eyebrow. "Dream duty?"

She just pinched her nose in irritation. "That's not important, what's important now is that you-" But I wasn't listening

I instead put my hands on my pockets and shoved past her. "Ow! Hey!" She cried but I ignored her.

Now she seems really pissed. "God! You don't understand the gravity of the situation here don't you rookie!? I can help you fuck any chick you want in this town and your just throwing it away-" I cut her off again. "I am perfectly fine without a girlfriend, so please just leave me alone!"

Her expression suddenly shifted from pissed to embarrassed. "Oh...I didn't know you swing that way... Well if you wanted a hunk instead then I could hook you up-"

"I AM NOT GAY!" I shouted, throwing my arms up which attracted the attention of all the pedestrians walking on the sidewalk.

A pair of middle-aged women walked bye me whispering to one another and giving me a dirty look. I could feel my face burn with embarrassment. Meanwhile Kyu seems to enjoy it.

"Oh~ sorry rookie, forgot to mention that I'm invisible to anyone else except you. My bad~" She said sarcastically with a shit-eating grin plastered all over her face. This pissed me off so I just turned around.

"Shut up." I whisper/shouted "and don't call me rookie. I have a name you know, it's Alec."

"Hmmm... Alec..." She seemed to be thinking about something. Shit, did I just give myself away?

But then she smiled. "Okay Alec, since we're in a first name basis , maybe you can take my offer now?" She asked with a pleading look.

I groaned and turned around. "Hey wait!" She cried and chased after me.

.....

She continued to pester me all the way to my forge. When I arrived there I took off my jacket and donned my apron.

As I was roaming around my workshop I saw Kyu looking around looking at random stuff and basically touching everything.

At first I ignored her but then I slapped myself in the forehead; My demigod shipment! I mark all demigod weapons with my insignia, a black hammer, if she finds one of them I'm screwed!

While she was busy touching my stuff I slipped into the backroom where I keep all demigod weaponry. I grabbed every single marked weapon I found; swords, spears, guns, you name it and hastily stuffed them inside diffrent crates. I cringed as I heard my merchandise clang against each other. God I hope nothing is broken...

I closed the last crate just in time for Kyu to come in through the door with the puzzled look. I leaned on the crate and flashed a smile at her while my sweat dripped down my face.

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Woah dude, what the hell were you doing here? What's with all the racket?" She asked.

"Oh that." I answered nervously. "Ummm... A cat got in, I had to chase it out."