Chapter 1

"....*gulp*...aaaaaah"

I moaned a bit as I felt the cool sensation of the alcohol trickling down my throat and going to my stomach. Eventually it's gonna get to my head and fuck me up but I don't care, I deserve this!

I'm not really an avid drinker but for the past month I've just been working my ass off at the forge making new weapons or fixing old ones that I could tell were not even kept well.

Damn newbies! Don't the older demigods tell you to treat your swords with care!? The nerve of some kids...

Oh well, I guess this is forever the curse of being one of the two sons of Vulcan currently still alive. Nobody else can forge weapons as good as us.

I sighed. As I signalled the bartender for another drink someone sat right next to me.

I looked at who sat next to me and appraised her. It was a petite brunette with bright green eyes and an... Interesting red dress.

I raised my brow. damn she's cute. What can I say, I'm a sucker for petites.

But as I turned my attention back to the bartender I caught a whiff or her perfume. Smells... Oddly familiar. While I was trying to find out why it smelled so familiar she turned to me and smiled "Hi there!" She said

I stood confused for a moment, I didn't expect her to talk to me.

"What? Who...me?" As soon as I stuttered that response I mentally facepalmed myself at my own answer, yeah REAL smooth Alec. Surprisingly she just smiled and replied.

"Yeah you!" I gave an embarrassed smile while scratching my head and said " Err sorry... I don't exactly talk to alot of girls."

This time she giggled "Well your talking to one right now champ! My name is Kyu; nice to meet you!"

Even though she is right next to me I can't concentrate on the words she's saying. I swear that I know this scent... A famous brand? No. The smell is too unique... Where did I smell this before?

I didn't notice that I blanked out until kyu started snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Hellooo? Earth to random dude? Anyone in there?" She asked, apparently annoyed at my lack of attention to her.

I snapped out of my little trance as my face turned bright red from embarrassment. "Oh, sorry bout that... Force of habit." I replied.

She just stared at me, confused and slightly annoyed. Great, the first girl I've talked to in awhile and she already thinks I'm weird.

"Look dude, you alright? Looks like your having trouble keeping yourself together over there." She asked, a tad concerned.

"I'm fine, it's just...uhh...I had a long day and..." I attempted to reply.

Wow

I'm fucking terrible

She just squinted her eyes while having an expression that says she's not buying my bullshit.

"Uh huh, yeah right man your full of shit." She says, seemingly annoyed at me.

"No no no it's just that...you smell familiar." Fucking flawless. Not like that's creepy or anything. Good fucking job Alec.

This comment really pissed Kyu off. " Oh my God did you really just say that?!" Oh she's definitely pissed off. But then she calmed down and seemed to think for a moment. "Hmmmmm, wait you know what? This might actually work!"

The fuck? Did I just got redeemed?

"Yeah...Yeah! Oh man this is your lucky day!" She sprung up seemingly full of energy which took me by surprise. She grabbed my hand as she looked at me with a gleam on her eyes. "Listen, I gotta go. But we'll meet again really soon, trust me." She winked at me and quickly went out of the bar.

......

I just stood there, dazed and confused. What the fuck just happened?

The rest of the night was a blur, all I remembered was finishing my drink and dragging myself to my house then falling asleep at my bed.

......

"Rise and shine! We've got work to do!" I heard someone shout.

I instantly opened my eyes and looked around. Sunlight streamed through my window so I assumed it was morning. But that was not the important thing. The important thing is that there is a girl with huge pink butterfly wings, pink hair, and wearing a revealing strapless pink and white dress.

"I'm impressed, most of my other clients need alot more coaxing to wake up." The girl said.

I was still confused when the scent hit me. It was just like yesterday but so much stronger! A sense of dread suddenly washed over me as cold sweat started to form on my skin.

I heard a low whistle. "Damn I didn't notice last night but dude your pretty ripped!" She said as she checked me out.

I ignored her comment. "Kyu!?" I exclaimed.

Kyu appeared touched. "Aaaaw I knew you wouldn't forget this pretty face. Yeah its me Kyu, now wake up we've got work to do."

But I wasn't listening because I finally recognized the smell. It is the distinguishable scent of a follower of Venus, goddess of love. But it just so happened that this goddess has wanted to kill me ever since I was born....

*A/N: this is my first ever fanfiction I don't really expect it to be that good. Thanks for reading though!*