3: You're a part of this, now

"Oh, fuck me." I mutter as Scott and Stiles walk over to my table, taking their seats.

"Good to see you, too." Stiles remarks and I roll my eyes, tapping my food under the table.

"If this is some werewolf thing, I really don't give a shit." I sigh.

"What makes you so sure Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asks Scott.

"Because during a full moon he hasn't changed. He was in total control." Scott answers him. "I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy."

"Still have the urge to punch you both." I announce, tapping my fingers on the table.

"You don't know." Stiles says.

"I don't not know it." Scott says. "I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."

"No, you're not canceling. Okay?" Stiles tells him. "You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out."

"Oh, my God. Just go the same place you saw in your dream to trigger the memory!" I exclaim. "Basic logic." I state the boys look at me and then at each other.

"Figure what out?" A voice says and I look to see Lydia taking a seat.

"Fuck me, twice." I mutter, scratching my head.

"Ha." Stiles breathes.

"Just, uh, homework." Scott tells her.

"Yeah." Stiles says. "Why is she sitting with us?" He whispers to Scott.

"Correction. You two asshats sat with me!" I exclaim in a whisper.

"I don't know." Scott mouths to him.

I then snap my head to see a couple other people sitting at the table, including Allison and Danny.

"Fuck me three times. Third time's a charm." I mutter once again.

"Thanks." Allison smiles at Scott as he moves his jacket for her to sit next to him.

Stiles smiles at a girl and then nods while chuckling at Danny.

"Get up." A voice says as I curse under my breath again to see Jackson.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The boy says to him.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot." Danny says and I hold back a laugh while Jackson takes the guy's seat.

"I am in literal hell." I scoff.

"So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack." Danny says. "Probably a cougar."

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson says.

"A cougar is a mountain lion, rich boy." I huff, keeping my eyes fixated on my book.

"It is?" Lydia says and I roll my eyes at her acting.

"Jordan, right?" He says.

"Yeah." I nod. "Why the hell are you and your buddies sitting at my table?" I ask.

"You don't claim this table." Jackson tells me.

"Okay." I nod. "Did you pay for that car, watch and that big ass mansion of yours?" I ask, looking up at him.

"No." He slowly says.

"Then you don't claim those, either." I shrug, returning to my book. "And I was here first. Or did you miss that since it's too much for your little brain to process?" I ask.