For now, there are no perks to the title of his father, just a lot of pressure from people for us to be and act a certain way. But there are perks to dating the best male chef on earth. I know I'm laughing but I'm not kidding. Breakfast in bed, dinner too, sometimes. I barely have to cook which is one thing I am glad about and I am always the first one to try out any new recipe he comes up with. You can call me his personal taster, it's a role I relish because that man can cook.

° With his upcoming business and new fame gotten from winning the cooking show, how are you coping?
(Sighs and rubs hands over knees)
Sometimes I'm jealous. Wait, is he going to read this? Anyway, I'm jealous of the many females who get to see him more than I do.

Cooking for two is easy but cooking for a bunch of people with opinions they are so eager to share is hardwork. On some days, he will come back home too tired to do stuff and the only thing I can do is run a bath for him or prepare a light dinner. On other days, I am the one who returns home late. We spend most of our Sundays indoors or at a spa, trying to make up for the stressful weekdays but it's not always enough. When you're in love with someone, you never get enough of them. I never get enough of him.

People--girls are always quick to share pictures of them together because he's like a small celebrity now. It doesn't matter that I am his girlfriend and have appeared in the news a couple of times or I am all over his social media pages, someone is always trying to steal my man. I trust and love my baby but some days are harder than others.

° What will Paul do if he finds something about you he really doesn't like? Say, a big secret? And vice versa.
Nothing, he won't do nothing because there is nothing about me he doesn't already know. He knows all of the important aspect, he is also learning to open up to me. If it's a bad habit, we will work on it, otherwise, there's nothing big we can learn about each other at this stage that will be news.

We'll be fine. Also, do you think there can be a secret bigger than the revelation about his identity and Emmanuella? I doubt it.

° What keeps your love strong regardless of the hardships and arguments you face?
Don't laugh, but it's food. He needs a taster, I need someone to pamper me, in the end, we find a way to work it out. We try to have dinner together after our long days, so, it makes no sense to be silent on the dining table. When you are in love, you can't stay so angry with them, not for long.

° What's next for you?I am getting ready for my wedding which is coming up soon, y'all are invited

I am getting ready for my wedding which is coming up soon, y'all are invited. The colour of the Asoebi will be communicated soon, if you put on anything different, you will be asked to leave. Yep, you read right. No jokes.

Also, Obinna, my fiance is back to Nigeria so I will be returning to Enugu sooner than later. I am also waiting on Psquare (Paul & Pauline) to bring forth little pranksters so we can prank their parents, those two oldies no longer fall for any of my tricks.