Regrets for all the things I didn't say or do started pouring in, for not treating her right. A lot of what-if and different scenarios of how I could have handled the whole kidnap situation better clouded my head. I was sad.

I felt guilt and self loathe because it was still my fault. I should have done better as a boyfriend. It was a hard time for me and I hope you never have to feel that way at all.

° Would you prefer a big white wedding or just a quiet small party?
This is so easy. I prefer a small quiet party but we will most likely be having a big one because Ifunaya loves to parrtttyyy.

° What's your biggest dream as a couple?
To remain happy and in love.

° Why were you so slutty at the beginning of the story?Slutty is not the word I would use

Slutty is not the word I would use.

Confident? Yes.

Confused? Maybe.

Sassy? Definitely.

A woman should be allowed to explore her sexuality. The only "slutty" thing I did as a female with needs was enjoy sex with an adult male. We need to stop being so hard and judgemental on the ladies. It is my body, not yours and I don't hear you giving King a hard time for making advances at me after I continually turned him down.

° You were in love with another man and supposedly pregnant for another, how did you feel at that point?
I am not sure I felt anything at that point cos I went numb with shock. I was in disbelief and couldn't process anything. I kept telling myself it was a lie, that if I said it hard enough, the supposed baby would vanish. I could not be pregnant with King's child while being in a relationship with Paul, it would have complicated things. Paul is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Everything was happening at once but one phrase kept repeating itself over and over again in my head, you are not ready for a child, you are not ready to be a mum.

If someone had offered an abortion at that point, I can't say I would have refused it.

° How does it feel to be dating the son of a Governor? Are there any perks to it?
To be honest, it is so easy to forget who his father is because he never mentions it. Chi doesn't either, they act normal, if there's a standard for normal. Paul is so down to earth, humble and hesitant when it comes to listing his family's achievement. The only time it ever comes up is when we are at a function that requires introduction but between the two of us, we never mention it.

Besides, Paul is trying to build a legacy of his own that doesn't revolve around his family, a life outside his father's influence and I am here for that one hundred percent. Reminding him of how powerful his father is will not do much good to his peace of mind, mental health or the baby steps he's taking to fix things with his family. He deserves all the good things in this world and I will always be there to support him.