A First For Everything.

Começar do início

Elijah pulls away from my breast and goes to eagerly remove my pants, but I place my hands on his wrist to stop him. Unsure whether we should continue this or not as much as I'd like to.

"It's not that I don't want to. I just know that, you've never......" I trail off, blushing, not really sure how to carry the conversation on and I look away from him awkwardly.

I feel both his hands slide along my cheeks and he directs my face to look at him. I bite my lip nervously, worried I've just ruined the mood we had just set.

"Heeeyyy, I wouldn't want it any other way. You're the one I want to be with, Baby." He smiles softly at me and I bite my tongue to stop myself from saying because he now doesn't really have a choice; due to the current situation. I just smile back at him for a moment and kiss his lips softly.

"If it's what you truly want.....then okay." I whisper against his mouth, he shifts his head and kisses my cheek.

"You're what I need, Baby." Elijah's lips ghost across my cheek and down to my neck, he sucks and kisses my neck harder and I let out a soft sigh.

I slide my hands down to the hem of his shirt and start lifting it up he shifts, letting me remove it, I throw it off to the side. His gaze immediately shifts to my right side, his hand lightly running over the skin.

"Are you sure you're okay for this?" I drop my head to study the deep purple bruises from the day before and decide I'm not going to let them get in the way of this.

"I'm fine, Baby. I promise." I say this as I remove my pants with a little difficulty from under the covers and in my seated position, but I manage. Elijah stares up at me in awe, I can't help the blush that reaches my cheeks as he stares.

"I'm so in love with you." His voice is soft, almost like he didn't quite mean to say it, but absentmindedly did.

"I am really in love with you." The look in his eyes feels me with such pure bliss. We kiss again, more hurriedly this time, both desperate to show how we really feel.

We fumble to remove his sweats, his hands burying into my hair afterward, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly as we explore each other eagerly, I slide my left hand between us and start to stroke his semi hard erection.

Elijah groans into my mouth in response, his hands shifting from my hair to my breasts, playing with my nipples excitedly. I feel him stiffen in my hand and remove my hand from him, lifting it to my mouth and coating my palm with my saliva.

I return my hand back to him and his legs jerk under me, as my slicked hand slides over him much more efficiently this time. His lips move across my cheek and down to my neck, I feel him suck and bite, I can only imagine the marks he must be leaving in his wake.

I take this as my chance to shift up on my knees and line his cock up with my entrance. I lower myself slowly on to him and he immediately stops everything he's doing to me, removing his head from the crook of my neck to look up at me.

I seat myself down entirely on him and moan at the fullness, not having done this in a long while. I go to lift my hips, but his hands fly to my hips and hold me tight, stopping the movement. I wince slightly as his hand presses against my bruises and he eases off on his grip.

"Sorry..... Just...wait." Elijah draws in deep heavy breaths, I can see the concentration on his face as his fights to control himself.

"I told you this would be harder than you think it would be. Your dick has never felt anything like this before." My voice is soft and gentle, but also teasing as I recall all the times we spoke about it and he insisted he'd be okay.