DB :CHAPTER _23

There is an area separated by a tennis net, the floor was painted in the form of a light green basketball court, and several short baskets were hung on the side for children to throw basketball to play, and there are three rows of columns On the low shelf, plasticine, origami, handmade knives and other utensils were placed on the low shelf, and several small tables and small chairs were placed on the side. The two play areas were divided into a range, separated by a net.

Dousha was sitting on a small chair in the play area, wearing a light blue jacket, and lowered his head to lie on the table and muttering something.

Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng looked away, and Liu Heng said lightly: "You go."

Wang Yincheng looked at him sideways, and Liu Heng stepped up and walked away, not passing in the direction of Dousha.

Wang Yincheng shook hands and suddenly thumped in his heart. There were still many children playing in the playground. The adult brought the children and was noisy. However, at this moment Wang Yincheng looked at the small head behind the net, those voices seemed to become still, the surrounding vision blurred, only the little head stood out very clearly.

Wang Yincheng walked towards the amusement area and could clearly hear the vibration of the heart in the eardrum. His heart was "bang bang banging". Where else did he pay attention to this moment, he didn't remember the clothes and shoes, but only that in his heart A small round head was visible.

Wang Yincheng walked into the amusement area, where many children played origami, pinched plasticine, and made sand paintings, but basically all adults had taken their children to play there, and the children sat on chairs, whilst the adults either squatted,sat down, or simply held the child in their arms and playing with them, only Doudou sat alone in the corner of a long table, the seat opposite was empty, and an adult next to him carried a bean paste and a little girl. Playing with origami.

Dousha was wearing a small blue jacket, sitting on a chair with his back to himself, bowing his head to mutter something, Wang Yincheng couldn't see it, but just looked at it, his heart shivered, and his eyes were red.

There was no one to accompany the child, so just playing alone... No one noticed in the crowd, but compared with the lively surroundings, the little figure looked especially lonely.

Wang Yincheng's eyes were swollen, and his nose seemed to be blocked by something. He turned to take a deep breath, blinked, calmed his emotions, and walked towards the child.

Wang Yincheng stood behind Dousha and stretched his neck to look at it. Now the child was playing with a sand painting, fine colored sand and glue were set aside, the torn stickers are everywhere, and there were many miscellaneous things on the table, the child just finished sticking to the colored fine sand at one place, slowly picked up the drawing paper and placed it on a debris tray, then released one hand and slowly poured the excess fine sand on the painting he shook his hands while falling, taking extra care and being gentle, and when he was done, he placed the painting close to his mouth and blew.

Wang Yincheng could see God and couldn't move his eyes. He saw an empty seat opposite to Doudou, so he walked over and slowly sat down in front of Doudou.

///TN\\\insert lol - {🥰🥰 so cute}

After Doudou bought clothes, Liu Heng took him to the first floor downstairs to play. If he was so loud and noisy, he would definitely not go. He could play his combat flying abrasive at home alone. Glad to stand in the crowd like a fool.

In other words, children like new things and old ones, and they are unhappy when they play too much in this place. Anyways, there is nothing on the first floor that he will not play with.