first time touch

"You're so hot ; a firefighter couldn't put you out " Emily smirked, making me spit out the soda I just drank .

"Seriously , you are crazy " I laughed .

Considering this small time i hung out with Emily I liked her and I knew that she will be an important part in my life in the future .

"Okay" I said as I took a big bite out of my heart attack in a bun as Emily calls it .

After Emily declared that she is finished with the torture session we went home .

"Ugggghhhhhhh , i'm so tired " I groaned as I opened the door to the house .

I could hear Zach and Lucas talking . As we entered the living room we found them watching football .

Suddenly i'm becoming more nervous about how will Lucas react about me kissing Zach .

What if he decided to fire me?!

Deciding to not freak out or over think things , I squared my shoulders and decided to go with the flow .

"That's great, you guys came back early from the shopping trip, how was it?" Zach asked .

Lucas suddenly got up and enveloped me in a hug that had me heating up in a second .

His hand stayed encircling my waist . Making my thoughts wander in the completely wrong direction , like how his full lips look so kissable .

NO!Natalie get your head out of the gutter .

"It was so fun , finally you two got someone I like . Poor me I thought it will never happen !" Emily exclaimed.

"Well,I'm glad I can help you " Lucas chuckled , Drawing my closer and making me blush like crazy .

Was it getting hot in here or what ? he needs to get his hands away from me before I do something I would regret later that involves his kissable lips .No matter how good he smelled, she did not appreciate the way he was holding on to her.

" Emily , if you call that torture fun then you are in need of some serious help " I said chuckling .

"Okay ,Natalie it was fun meeting you ,but I have to go back to my hotel "Emily winked which made me blush harder than before .

After Emily left , Lucas suddenly dropped his hands as if they were on fire ,

Ignoring the disturbing disappointment that welled up inside me at his absence , i forced a smile .

" So, What are our planes for tonight ?" I asked .