DB : CHAPTER _14

The children are not in the hall, they are all obediently sitting in their own class. The third class is at the east end of the corridor and the fifth class is at the west end of the corridor, across a large classroom.

Parents confronted each other, and the kindergarten teachers and deputy directors couldn't justify it. For a moment, the second floor lobby started to become full of chickens flying and dogs jumping[1].

Chen Jiao covered his face and sighed, "I'm sorry, now I really want to make a phone call to Ye Xiaotian, that son of a b'tch!!!"

Wang Yincheng raised an eyebrow: "Why not?"

Chen Jiao turned his eyes, and his eyes were burning with anger: "I call him to the kindergarten for this broken thing? What position would I have in my family? I can't do anything about it!"

Wang Yincheng thought for a while and glanced at the crowd behind him, saying lightly: "The children are being bullied for such aggrieved things, they are so wronged. Judging by the values that adults understand, aren't you two fathers?"

Chen Jiao was swept away by Wang Yincheng's indifferent eyes, and could not help shivering. The great god is really the great god. He nodded and thought about it. He took two steps down the rotating ladder and called Ye Xiaotian. He turned around and suddenly asked: "Hey seriously, if your son was beaten, or if he took the lead in fighting, what would you do?"

Wang Yincheng was not kidding, he asked himself before Chen Jiao asked this question, what if it was his son? Apologize? Still bowing? What a joke, your son is born and raised by himself, he can fight, scold, educate and reason, where can he get someone to point his son and say why your son is so uneducated?

Chen Jiao's phone number was connected, and he cursed at the other end: "What do you think I'm going to do? In the kindergarten, your son was beaten so hard that his face looked like steamed buns. Are you still in a meeting? Are you earning money to buy a grave villa or paper money for your son[3]!?"

Wang Yincheng looked down at Chen's scolding and when calling his man, but he couldn't help thinking, how spoiled must he be to be so arrogant?...

At that time, Ye Xiaotian received a phone call and was about to explode. He was having a multi-party video conference at the time. The organizer was the commercial joint management center in City H. All the participants were presidents of business owners of large companies. They would be talking about the international chain exhibition and commercial barriers of the future pharmaceutical industry in City H.

It didn't take long for Ye Xiaotian to leave the video conference. The probe could not locate him, so the system displayed a gray head picture on the staff list Ye Xiaotian.

In the afternoon, Liu Heng didn't notice at the beginning that he was a little stunned and couldn't enter the working state. At this moment, he was still sitting in his office and he could still feel a strange smell around him.

A boss is talking about the barriers to the future development of the pharmaceutical industry, and he paused for a while and asked the leader in the same industry: "Mr. Liu, do you think I am right?"

Liu Heng said "en", in fact, he didn't pay attention to any barriers at all. The industry of the pharmaceutical industry had a strong monopoly. Before, there was no external force to break through this monopoly membrane, so everything was said in vain.

Liu Heng pulled his tie and glanced at the computer screen. He found that one of the people in the existing seats had already left. It was Hyde's Ye Xiaotian, but none of the people who left after fifteen minutes had returned. What happens when you leave halfway? It seems that the person has already left the meeting.