Canute nodded and respectfully bowed. "Yes. Thank you for having me!"

Helga chuckled sweetly. "Would you boys like an after school snack?" She asked, tying an apron around her waist.

Thorfinn and Canute nodded eagerly. "Yes, please," Thorfinn said, his mouth drooling at the thought of eating his mother's scrumptious snacks.

When Canute and Thorfinn were properly seated at the small dining table, Helga placed a plate of cookies in front of the boys. Instantly, Thorfinn scarfed each cookie with no sign of stopping. Helga placed a palm over her forehead. "Thorfinn! Leave some for Canute, you silly boy!" She exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

Thorfinn turned to look at Canute who was laughing at him. His mouth was stuffed with cookies and crumbs were decorated around his chin. Thorfinn handed Canute one cookie, an adorable pout on his face. "Thank you," Canute said, grinning.

After they finished eating, Thorfinn leads Canute to his bedroom. "I've been playing this amazing video game recently. We should play it together." He said, opening his door.

Canute nodded his head eagerly. "Sure, I'd love to!" He said as Thorfinn handed him a remote controller. They plopped onto the ground and Thorfinn turned on his Play Station. After Thorfinn explained the rules of the video game, the two began playing. Thorfinn beat Canute in every round because Canute was still not that well versed in the game. "Thorfinn!!" Canute whined, after another defeat.

Thorfinn laughed smugly, feeling proud of his many victories. "I can't help it. I'm the best!" Thorfinn said, turning to look at Canute with a smirk plastered on his face. Canute pouted in response.

Suddenly, Thorfinn decided to inch closer towards Canute. Their knees touched as Thorfinn pressed against Canute's side. "Don't feel too bad." He mumbled, restarting the game. Canute gasped as he suddenly felt Thorfinn's hands wrapped around his waist.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked, anxiously.

Thorfinn shifted his position so that his legs were wrapped around Canute's waist, in a sitting pose. Canute's back was to Thorfinn as Thorfinn leaned forward and rested his chin on Canute's shoulder. "I'm getting into a comfortable position." He muttered, holding up his controller. Canute leaned back and relaxed against Thorfinn's body, happiness rushing through his veins. He truly enjoyed Thorfinn's touch and company.

In the middle of another round, Canute suddenly felt Thorfinn's mouth on the nape of his bare neck. Canute gasped at the sudden tug at his skin and the slow bites coming from Thorfinn. "Thorfinn?" He whispered as Thorfinn placed wet kisses and bites all over the side of his neck, leaving pink marks.

"Mmh," Thorfinn grumbled, in between kisses. Sweet noises of pleasure escaped Canute's mouth as he squirmed under Thorfinn's tight grasp. The controller in his hand dropped to the floor as Thorfinn made his way down Canute's neck.

Canute spun around and faced Thorfinn, his breath shaking. They stared at each other for a moment, before Canute swiftly leaned towards him and placed a desperate kiss on his lips. Their kiss was a full-on, open-mouthed and almost sexual kiss. Canute loved it. He loved the way his body melted into Thorfinn's. The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way he relented as Thorfinn played with his hair and held him tighter and tighter.

Thorfinn POV:

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Thorfinn holds Canute's head in his hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss. Canute's hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse within his perfect physique. Thorfinn tosses Canute to the ground and he pounced on top of his lover. Canute felt Thorfinn's hands venture over his curved body, exploring. Thorfinn leans in and softly kisses up and down Canute's neck once more. He lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Thorfinn works his way back to his tender, smooth lips. As they kiss Canute rolls him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. He runs his lips up to his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips.