"Sure 😊..."

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went to the cafeteria to have some coffee ....

"Tzuyu~ah, are you going tomorrow??..."

"In Our batch alumni party??.."

"Mmmm...."

"I don't know??? ~ I haven't discuss it to Sana...How about you????."

"I'll go 😊, you should go Tzu ...."

"Did Mina Unnie, Give you permission to attend ???..."

"Nope..."

"Eh????..."

"If I'll gonna tell her, Mina for sure will not allowed me to attend there's a lot of girls there and the fact that alcohol is involved...."

"You're going to lie??.."

"Just for once 😁 ~ beside she will never know .."

"How come???..."

"I told her that I will just staying in my condo since my brother will visit me..."

"Ehhh??? ~ ...."

"How about you??? Ya! For sure our classmates will gonna asked you to me so you should come!...."

"But, I think Sana will not going to allowed me tho..."

"Don't tell her 😅...."

"Ehh??? ...."

"Just this once, besides we will not doing anything there, we will just hanging out with our old friends... "

"But....."

"Some of our classmates will expecting you to attend, you're the Famous student of Hanlim Tzu so, you should be there...."

"I'll think about it ...."

"It's going to be fun... Just messaged me later..."

"Arasso...."

-

Meanwhile, Sana and her members are currently on break as they already finish filming the outdoor games, she check her phone and decided to message her wife ...

.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu

Sanapomu:
Tzuyu~ ah ❤️🙈

Sanapomu:Tzuyu~ ah ❤️🙈