I thought living with Mr. Jeon and his sons will be difficult but, when I met Jungkook, my perspective changed.

His cute little doe eyes made my heart suddenly beats weirdly, I don't know what exactly was that but, I know I'm happy. I quickly hugged him in excitement once we're both introduced to each other. I know he's kind and humble like his father and he really is.

They helped me to gained my confidence back and helped me to lessened the trauma brought by the incident. But, my past still haunts me specially when Mr. Jeon brought a woman in our house.

I know it's normal for adults to have sex but, I couldn't helped myself to feel anxious and decided to run in Jungkook's room. He was shocked at first but, sooner he let me sleep beside him.

His warmth suddenly took away all my worries and pains. I was too overwhelmed and gave me the courage to kissed him.

He was just twelve back then and probably doesn't know that kissing under the blanket is not normal. That's why I lied to him and told him that is normal but, we should keep it a secret.

I didn't realized that one simple kiss can changed everything. As the time goes by, our kiss became a hobby, especially when Mr. Jeon is not around. It became more longer and messier until it turned out to be a make out.

We took a bath together, touched each others private parts and kissed under the shower like it's some kind of a game.

How could be a 15 year old Jungkook still thought it's normal?

But, when he turned 17, he became more sensitive and decided to keeps his distance from me. Maybe he knew that our little secret isn't really appropriate for siblings.

I wasn't aware about his doings anymore, we marely talked about our lives since we both busy in school and busy hanging out with friends. But, things became weird when I discovered something.

I walked passed to his room and noticed the door half opened, I was supposed to ignored it but, he suddenly moaned.

I stopped, I never saw him brought girls in our house and he doesn't have girlfriend or flings but, why is he moaning like he's fucking someone.

My heart suddenly beat faster in anticipations but, in curiosity I slowly peeked on the half opened door. Made sure I'm not making any noise and my eyes widened in shocked on what I saw.

The young man was sitting in his computer chair, leaning his head back with his eyes closed, his mouth gaped as he moaned silently. His hand was playing with his hardened member moving it faster up and down.

The sight of 17 year old Jeon Jungkook masturbating and momentarily moaning my name made me instantly wet.

My heart almost wanted to explode on the sight on my naked brother pumping his hand while thinking dirty thoughts about me.

I unconsciously touched my core as I watched him fastened his pace. I felt your knees weakened and all of my hair on the back of my neck stood up as I stared at his hardened and reddened member.

"Ah.. Lis.. A-ah.."

"I- ugh.. love.. you.. A-ah.."

Those moans sends millions of butterflies to my stomach.

I stopped playing with my soaking wet folds and pulled myself back to reality when I heard him groaned louder as I watched him pumped his seed to the floor.

I quickly walked to my room and buried my face in my palms in disbelief.

We started in a simple kiss that turned out to be a make out that he didn't knew and now what's next?