I get up from the chair and we lead me towards the stage while the boys sing Don't Leave Me

I get up from the chair and we lead me towards the stage while the boys sing Don't Leave Me. I wait for the song to end and after the speakers end the song I walk onto the stage as I fix my earpiece to my dress and turn on my mic.

The crowd goes wild to see me and I wave to them as I smile and see the boys look over to me before their jaws drop to see me dressed like this. I blush to their reaction and Jungkook comes up to me before telling me "You look beautiful."

I get shy and look down at the dress before seing Jungkook lift his hand for me to grab. He asks me as Spring Day starts playing "Shall we?" I look up at him and smile before nodding and placing my hand on his before we walk back to the boys.

J-Hope starts singing and I move a little to the rhythm of the song before RM starts rapping. Jimin starts singing his part and as he stops I start to sing with V, making Tae's head turn to me before smiling.

I smile back and we stop singing to let Jungkook do his part.

A few songs later

Me and the vocals get in a line (Jungkook -> V -> Jennifer -> Jimin -> Jin) and House Of Cards starts playing before Jungkook sings the first verse. I look over at the other boys and they are all sweaty from singing for 2 hole hours.

Drops of sweat are dripping down from their hair to their chins, as Jimin and Jin sing I suddenly see Suga come up from behind me. He turns to me and reaches his hand out for me to take and I accept before he walks me to the middle of the stage, not far from the boys who are singing.

As I see that Suga gets in position to waltz with me I say to him as I look at how he positions himself "I though you didn't like dancing" He smiles as he looks up at me and replies "I can never miss the opportunity to dance with you" which makes me blush to that compliment.

He places his hand on my hip as he grabs my hand and holds the microphone with me before I place my other hand on his shoulder. Right as the chorus begins we start waltzing and I see around us the lit ARMY bombs waving around in the rhythm of the song.

I smile to the amazing view around us and look at Suga who's having a great time dancing with me. He looks at me and smiles before I start singing along in the end of the chorus, I stop singing as a verse comes up and replace my occupied hand on Suga's.

We waltz and he suddenly spins me around before letting me go and I feel another person grab ahold of me. I see that it's Hobi who caught me and I smile before continuing the waltz with him.

He tells me while leaning closer to me "You look beautiful, tonight" I blush at his compliment and say back "You're not so bad yourself" before he smiles and we continue dancing until the next chorus.

He spins me around and lets me go like Yoongi did before being catches by someone else, which is Namjoon. I smile as I see him and continue dancing before the bridge comes up and I start singing while I stop waltzing.

Me and Jimin sing the bridge but I do actual high notes while Jimin sings head notes, the last chorus fires up and I see the three rappers walk up behind the vocals as I walk back to my spot between V and Jimin.

We end the song and the melody finishes before the crowd wildly applauds while the stage lights turn on to flash all of us. We wave at ARMY as we walk up to the center of the stage and I ask through my mic "Did you have fun tonight, ARMY?"

They scream as they shake their light sticks and I smile before Jin says to the fans "Tonight is very special because this is the last show before Jennifer goes to Africa" They all cheer and Suga whines after turning on his mic "But I wanna help the poor, too!"

J-Hope chuckles as he walks up to him at places his hand on Yoongi's shoulder before telling him through the mic so that everyone can hear "Yoongi, we don't have time. We need to work on our next album."

The crowd goes wild to hear that the boys are working on the upcoming album for this year. I giggle and turn to the boys before saying as I step closer to them and look at all of them in a line "*sigh* Honestly... Jungkook, Jimin, V, Suga, RM, Jin, J-Hope..."

I look at each of them as I call their names and feel tears quickly form in my eyes before I approach my hand to my eye. I pat under my eyelid and absorb the tearing with the folded corner of my thumb, the fans see that I'm teasing up and start making noise to support me which makes me smile shyly.

I pull myself together as I look back at the boys smiling at me and giggle "I don't even know why I'm crying, I'm gonna be in Africa for only a month" They smile as they see a tear fall down my cheek, I quickly wipe it off and say through the mic "I think it's gonna be really hard to not be around you guys for a month, since we've been really close friends during these past weeks."

They nod and I see Jimin start tearing up which makes a few tear fall down from my checks. I giggle in embarrassment and wipe them off as I say sincerely through my mic "I honestly thought I was gonna get death threats for 'replacing' Jungkook and getting to be close friends with the boys... but I got support instead and encouragement from you guys."

I smile as I say that and look at every single fan in the crowd before saying as a tear flows down my left cheekbone "This has been an amazing tour and I hope the journey won't end here, I really hope not."

I start crying even more and say with my last breath "I love you, ARMY!" before breaking down in tears and covering my mouth and eyes as I turn off my mic to not send my sobs to the speakers of the stadium.

The crowd cheers at it's highest volume to see me like this and I feel dozens of arms wrap around me as I hug back the members who are giving me a group hug. I sob into RM's shoulder who is hugging me by my front and hold back my tears as we break the hug and I look up at the big screens.

It shows me and I see that mascara is dripping down to my cheekbones, making me cover my face in embarrassment. The boys laugh and I hear Jimin yell through his mic "We love you ARMY! Good night!"

We all wave to the crowd and get backstage before I taking off our earpieces and giving back the microphones. Linda gives me a wipe and I clean all the makeup off my face before undoing my hair and walking back to the room where I left my clothes to change back into them.