Chapter 2 - Source Of Sickness

Ciel's expression suddenly turned incredibly angry, and he groaned at Sebastian.
"Before Madame Red died, I learned a lot from her, considering she was a doctor", Ciel explained.
"What does that have to do with anything, my lord..?", Sebastian asked, perplexed.
"Ugh... Mey-Rin is obviously pregnant! And it's obviously your fault!", Ciel yelled, as he crossed his arms.
"Oh! That's wonderful! My dear, you're pregnant!", Sebastian said, happily, as he hugged Mey-Rin, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Mey-Rin tiredly replied, "That's... great.. our start of a.. family.."
Ciel sighed an annoyed sigh, and then pulled Sebastian away, and gave him a punch in the arm.
"You're missing the point, Sebastian! If she's pregnant, then that means that we might be dealing with another demon, or a half-demon, and I think this mansion is good with just one demon!", Ciel scolded him.
"And what's so bad about that?! You're insulting my child!", Sebastian yelled, as he glared at Ciel, and crossed his arms.
"Don't you challenge me you.. you.. clot pole!", Ciel retorted.
Sebastian looked at him, confused, and his brows furrowed, highlighting his visual perplexion.
"What did you just call me..?", Sebastian asked, as he scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly.
"I.. I called you a clot pole..", Ciel said, regaining his calm composure.
"What's a.. clot pole, master..?"
Ciel shifted, embarrassed, and cleared his throat, "I.. I don't know, okay?! It's just what came to my mind."
"Well.. anyway, what's so bad..?", Sebastian asked.
Ciel then sighed, and looked away, "I don't want an annoying little kid running around the manor, causing trouble.."
"Well, I reassure you, you can stop worrying, because I promise you me and Mey-Rin will raise this child right", Sebastian said, with a confident tone.
"Good. Because if I don't think that you're taking good care of  this child, I will put it up for adoption in the orphanage", Ciel said, as he crossed his arms.
Sebastian gasped, and then gave Ciel a stern look, "You're bluffing! You won't do such a thing!"
"No, I won't. So take care of it!", Ciel replied, and he stormed out.
"You're the one who got Mey-Rin pregnant. Take responsibility!", Ciel continued, on his way out, as he slammed the door.
Mey-Rin then looked at Sebastian, and smiled at him, and motioned for him to come closer to her. Sebastian then moved closer, and Mey-Rin whispered in his ear,
"Please lay with me, and hold me, my love.."
Sebastian blushed, and smiled, as he kissed Mey-Rin, and he made his way around to the other side of the bed, and snuggled up to Mey-Rin and wrapped his arms around her, tightly.
"I love you so much, Sebastian..", Mey-Rin said, as she felt his warm, loving touch against her skin.
"I love you too, my sweet.. I promise you we will take care of this child together, no matter what..", Sebastian said, as he kissed Mey-Rin, again.

About a few days later, Mey-Rin seemed to be feeling better, so Sebastian decided to take her out for a walk around the shopping district of London.
"It's such a beautiful day outside, yes it is!", Mey-Rin commented, as she walked hand in hand with Sebastian.
"Why it sure is, my dear. But not as beautiful as you", Sebastian complimented her, and gave her a warm smile.
Sebastian was dressed in his usual, fancy attire, while Mey-Rin was dressed in a casual dress as red as her hair, but kept her normal, laced, brown boots.
They went into a few shops, to get groceries for the manor, along their way on their date, and the final place they went to was a restaurant, where they enjoyed a lovely meal, and some fine wine.
"Thank you so much for taking me out, Sebastian, my love..", Mey-Rin thanked Sebastian, as she smiled at him, happily.
"It's no problem, at all, my dear. You deserve it!", Sebastian replied.
The restaurant was beautiful on the inside, and had a lovely, wooden table, with perfectly carved, and put together chairs.
Soon, the romantic pair finished their meal, and they were off, back to the manor by the time the clock struck five.
Suddenly, the two heard the batter of wings above them, and down flew Lauren, their old fallen angel friend, followed by her wife, Matilda.
"Oh, there's Lauren and Matilda!", Mey-Rin said, as she stopped in her tracks, causing Sebastian to stop, as well.
The two fallen angels approached them, smiling, and when they got closer to them, Lauren took a deep breath in, and looked at Matilda, as if she knew something they didn't.
"We need to talk to you two", Matilda stated, with a serious look on her face.
"Whatever is the problem?", Sebastian asked, as Mey-Rin held onto his arm, for comfort.
"I can see the future.. and, from what I saw in the future, there is going to be a child, among you two", Lauren explained to them, with a worried look on her face.
"Oh? We knew that, actually!", Sebastian said, proudly, as Mey-Rin smiled at him.
"Well.. that's not all..", Lauren continued.
"This child is going to be a half-demon.. and, this child needs to be kept under control, and can't know that they are part demon", Matilda finished what Lauren was to say, and further explained to them.
"What?! Why can't they know..? That's part of them..", Mey-Rin said, looking confused. Sebastian looked just as baffled.
"Because.. if this child knows that they are half demon... their demonic nature will rise up, and take over their emotions, and they will hurt the people around them. I'm sorry, but this is a cursed child.. as long as you can keep his identity a secret, everything will be okay..", Matilda answered, as Lauren nodded in approval of what her partner said.
"Oh, dear.. Is this true..?", Sebastian asked, as he held Mey-Rin close, to soothe her.
"I'm afraid so.. but, we must take our leave. We wish you good luck with this child.. summon us if you need any help, at all..", Lauren said, as she took Matilda's hand, and they flew off, together.

"I still can't believe it..", Sebastian said to himself, as he sat on the edge of him, and Mey-Rin's bed.
"I know, my dear, but it will be okay, yes it will..", Mey-Rin replied, in a soft tone, as she hugged Sebastian.
He hugged her back, appreciatively, and gave her a kiss.
"We will take care of our child, together..", Mey-Rin said, as she gently ran her fingers through Sebastian's black hair.
"Yes.. of course we will..", Sebastian replied, and he gave Mey-Rin a kiss, and then the two of them snuggled up together in bed, and fell asleep, still anxious, but hopeful.