Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 022

Start from the beginning

I raised an eyebrow, "You write?"

She smiled shyly, "I have before but not for a while. Anyway, I know you're already doing a dance with Draco, Kelly, but I was hoping that you and Herms could dance with me and you could choreograph it."

Well, it would sort of be a lot for me to handle. There could be a chance that I'll get the moves mixed up. But what the hell, she's my best friend.

I grinned at her, "I'd love to help you."

Herms smiled too, "Me too."

She grinned back and ran over to us to enclose us in a group hug. "Thank you guys so much," she pulled back continuing to smile, "So, can we get started after the trip?"

"I have practice with Draco at 5, so can we do it after?"

"Yeah, I have to start thinking of a topic for a song, anyway." She thanked us again before going back to finding an outfit.

So, about 2 and a half hours later, we were finally done. Actually, I was done in about an hour, sticking to what I said about keeping it simple. Cassie, on the other hand, took an extra hour to find a dress and we took another half hour to find accessories. So, this makes me right about Cassie not letting me leave until she found an outfit. Of course I was.

After we were done, Ron found us and he, Herms, and Cassie went off to go somewhere else while I headed to Honeydukes to meet Blaise. I was standing outside, waiting for him to show up when Seamus walked up to me, smiling widely.

I inwardly rolled my eyes and forced a smile, "Hi Seamus."

"Hi, Kelly. Are you waiting for a friend?"

I'm waiting for my date, doofus. I smirked at my thoughts, "You can say that."

"Oh, well, I was wondering if maybe the next Hogsmeade trip we could, uh..." Oh my gosh, he's trying to ask me on a date. Somebody please help me.

Someone put their arm around my shoulder, surprising me, so I turned my head to see who it was. My eyes met Blaise's blue ones and relief washed over me. Thank goodness he's here.

He smiled sensing how much I relaxed and leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Sorry I'm a little late, babe. I got held up." I waved my hand dimissively, telling him that it was okay and grinned up at him. He smiled back and looked over at Seamus, whom was surprisingly still standing there. "Sorry, Finnigan, she's taken."

Seamus glared at him while Blaise held a smug smirk. He rolled his eyes and looked at me, "I'll see you later, Kelly," and then he walked away. Wow, dejavu.

I heard Blaise laugh and turned my head to look at him, "How desperate can he get?"

I laughed hitting him playfully in the stomach, "Don't be so mean."

He laughed again and took my hand in his guiding me into the store, "Well, you need to be a little more mean. Otherwise, he's going to keep asking you out. And I won't have that."

I laughed, "Aww, somebody's jealous. That's cute."

"I'm not jealous, I just don't want to get in trouble for beating him up."

"Because of your jealousy," I pointed out smiling innocently up at him.

He narrowed his eyes, "You're lucky I can never be mad at you." I grinned up at him and he pulled my over to the candy. "So, what kind of candy do you like the most?"

"Definitely the chocolate. Even though it's kind of creepy that the chocolate frogs actually move like frogs." He laughed. "What kind do you like the most?"