♛ 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 ♛

Shuffling around to a comfortable position, I couldn't help but wince when I lied down on my stomach.

The mattress underneath me felt like clouds. So soft.

I ran my hands along the soft sheets with my eyes still closed but came to a sudden stop.

Soft sheets?

My sheets were barely even close to soft.

I sat up quickly and gaped when I found myself in a large fancy room.

What. The. fuck.

I blinked only to find myself sitting in my squeaky uncomfy bed.

I swear this room was fancy a second ago.

I blinked again. Nothing happened.

Am I hallucinating?. I thought to myself.

Ripping the covers off me, I went to my bathroom and huffed at my reflection.

My mirror is cracked but I can still see my reflection, I couldn't afford buying a new one since I have to save up for paying the rent.

I was 2 months late for paying the rent so I had to work extra hours to get the rightful amount of money.

My face was battered and bruised, or you can say fucked up.

I lifted my white shirt and saw a huge blue and purple bruise in the center of my stomach.

My lip was cut and had dried blood on it, my cheekbone was blue and my nose was also covered in dry blood.

"gosh, why! " I yelled out in frustration.

"why can't I have a fucking normal life! Why me! Have I done anything wrong!?" I felt angry, sad, frustrated.

I didn't want to proceed with my life knowing that everybody will make it worse.

I want- no need my parents back, I need them to hug me and tell me everything will be okay.

I need my mom to play with my hair while I cried on her lap.

I need my dad's goofy jokes that always cheered me up when I was sad and sick of the world.

I just need to be loved like I once was.

If life won't provide me that, why waste my time knowing I'll never have someone in my life?

I tried so many things, from being social to helping others, but it seems that people nowadays don't give a flying fuck.

They just use you for their sake, and once they're done, they'll spit you out.

I'm tired.

I'm exhausted.

Why can't my life be perfect.

A love triangle was enough for me.

Mom, dad and me.

I'll be my mom's cooking assistant.

I'll be my dad's stand-up comedian partner.

We'll be the perfect family I've ever dreamt of.

But reality never gave me the fairytale life I always visioned in my head.

I looked up at the mirror only to find myself crying.

Tear after tear.

I'm sick of this, I don't want to be sad all my life.

I opened the drawer underneath the sink shuffling through the random stuff in there until my hand landed on a razor blade.