MLFY epilogue.

"My love, come here I'd like to show you something" Roderick calls out and I stand up gently from the cushion and walk to meet him.

I reposition my long silk robe and sit on his thighs in a way that would not make me uncomfortable. There was a paper that had a sketched house on it, it was spread across the table in our room. It looked almost like a map.

"I recently earned this new house for ourselves" he said pointing to the sketched house.

"It will serve as a good home for you till you give birth to our daughter. It's at the country side with enough space for a garden and play ground for the kids. It's far away so you'd not be within the vicinity of the castle" he said rubbing my protruding stomach.

"That's nice of you Roderick, what made you change your mind. I had Edwin and Mason here in the castle, why now?"

"I'm not against you having her here, I'm just trying to say that I want you to have your own privacy, Edwin is old enough to stay with me while Mason will go with you because he is still very young. You do understand now my love?" He ended with a soft kiss on my collar bone.

I reason his request and then agree with him "Yes, I get what you are trying to say. It's fine if you think I need the privacy which I really do need."

"The castle has been really hard to control, and to top it all I am a mother of two sons and a daughter to come. I'll need the vacation."

He chuckled and continue to rub my stomach "Then let's just call it a vacation—what do you have for me my love?"

I blush at his statement, he always tease me with those lines and I don't mind giving him what he wants.

"What do you want my lord?"

He grips my hips and trace the inside of my exposed thighs making me moan with need. I bit the inside of my cheek and try not to squirm. He lifts me gently and place me on the bed. He starts planting wet kisses on my thighs and then to my feet. He worships them some more and spread my legs apart. I wasn't wearing any underwear which made it easy for him to put his fingers in my fold. I control my ragged breathing as he plays with my clit. Then he lowers his head to my wetness. Taking my flesh into his mouth, he puts a finger into my hole and pull it out as soon as it entered. He lifts his head to look at my expression and then he smiles , I run my hands through his hair as he takes one final dip.

After two incredible climax, he finally stopped his assault. We laid there in our own thoughts.

I am indeed happy. I was once a girl with an unknown future, dancing to the rhythm of what life had to offer. I only wanted to work my ass off and not to believe in loss until I met him. Meeting Roderick was in fact the best thing I've ever wanted. He showered me with all the love I could not possibly get from my parents and friends, he listened to my doubts, complains, cries, he gave me time to recover the memory of my past life. Then he made me his queen to sit beside him all his life. To add to the joy,
Our kids. Edwin is nine, Mason is four and our baby girl coming through in less than a month. They are my blessings and the only people I always want to wake up to. I feel so fulfilled and I want nothing more than them.

*****

The end of MLFY
Thank you so much guys!!! I love you❤️