MLFY Chapter 8.

My alarm had gone off ringing and snoozing for the past one hour. I set it to ring at 8am, it's 9:25am now and I'm still in bed. My eyes feel sore. I've been up late last night till 4 this morning. I couldn't sleep. Because of some unknown feeling.

It's been three days after Roderick told me that fascinating story about me. I wasn't quick to understand what he was saying. It sounded so unreal. But there was an evidence and More evidences after that. Even in his car, there was a picture of her. He took his time to explain to me how adorable she was, kind, flawless, her dislikes, the prophesy and how she unfortunately died.

They didn't have the opportunity to have kids together. Words can't even explain how terrified I was when he told me he was 625years old.

I'm friends with an ancient soul in a gorgeous body.

According to him, He has been watching me. But it feels like he has been stalking me since I was a kid.

I think I remember feeling a connection around me when I first saw Max. Roderick said he was there at the same time. It wasn't a pull of attraction towards Max but to Roderick.

I may not have the same quality as her, Amelia but it was evident that I was indeed her. The scariest part of it all was that, he will have to transform me into a vampire. A fucking blood sucking vampire. I can't even think of the hunger for blood and the fangs that will protrude from my gums.

I rub the crease on my forehead and look at the cream colored ceiling. I'm going to be living this house, my family, my work and this world entirely. And I'll become a.......shit. I hear the instrumental music of Roses' my ringtone. I turn and pick up my phone.

"Hey" I say after a yawn.

"Are you ready?" He seems to be driving.

"Nope. Tired. Can't still believe this shit."

"Still asleep? You sound grumpy"

"No I'm awake, Come pick me up by 10 please."

"Okay my love, 10. Bye"

I hang up and head to the shower. A nightmare is going to happen soon.

**

I signed out from my work today. My boss was kind enough to let me go. He even paid the remaining part of my salary in full. I also informed my landlord that I'm leaving the country. I had no clue how I got the excuse that-my uncle needs me at Canada to help with his farm business as his health is getting worse-I don't even have an uncle. Speaking of family. I dial my mother's number as I head towards my former apartment .

"Hello mum" I said kicking a pebble. I've been avoiding her-all of them.

"Hello Victoria, how are you? You never called. I was so worried" she said almost too loud.

"I.....I had somethings to sort out"

"Oh for Christ sake. Sort out really? Not even a text?"

I knew she would bombard me with questions "Okay I'm sorry mum. I had a lot of things on my mind. How is dad and Annabelle?"

"Fine fine. Your dad is somewhere around the house. Want to talk to him?"  I can imagine her searching for him.

"No no, I'll call him myself. Can I speak to Annabelle."
I hear shuffling and my sisters voice came up.

"You sound so matured baby sis"

She laughs and sigh "Of course, I got matured. You weren't always around so you couldn't have noticed."

"So....well what are you doing at home? No classes? Or anything than to be stuck with old couples?"

"Ah sis you got that right. I'm about to blow up. Can't wait for my suspension to be over."

"A Suspension in college? how" This girl is unbelievable sometimes.

"Hey chill out. I...I kind of messed with the school facilities. Like the speakers, CCTV cameras and some other stuffs."

I laugh and shake my head "Why would you think of doing something like that. I expected you to mess with the bad guys"

"No way" she said between laughs. "Messing with bad guys is like me digging my own grave, the school is an annoying ass controlling bitch, they-"

"Nope. No cursing directly to my ears." I already got home, waiting for Roderick.

"Uh sis we'll talk later, I have somethings to attend to.....tell dad and mum I said bye"

"Yes sistur" then she hung up

I rub my sweaty palm on my jeans clad knees. Sitting at the edge of my bed I look at my packed bags. The necessary things I'll be needing. My sister is all grown up now and can take care of herself. Now I can finish off as a vampire.

__________

The connection was in chapter 1, If you remember.

--I saw a boy of my age or older walking towards the junction. And I instantly felt a bond. He looked briefly at me, smiled and kept on walking. I laughed to myself and thought I liked him. Kids love to crush at first sight.--

Please make me smile by voting!💜
Check out •TRITANGLED•