A/N👩🏽‍💻

Very important message... Please read

Hey guys. From the feedbacks I've been getting, I believe you've enjoyed this book so far. This was my very first wattpad book. I started it in 2018. My plan for MLFY was mainly on a real life story, but as time passed. The real life characters itself were getting really annoying and I couldn't keep formulating their world into a book.

I completed this book some time ago. The chapters were just about five or six. Then I thought to myself that It won't be fair of me to dump five chapters and call it a book.   It's a short story, yes. But that doesn't mean it will be hell lot of shoo-orrr-tt..

So I had to edit the first two chapters and turn the whole book to a fictional novel. I inculcated some mystery, high school, reincarnation theory and now a piece of the vampire world. This note is mainly to my very first readers that may seem confused after reading the first parts of the book.

MY LOVE FOR YOU is ending in the next chapter. I'm ending this book once and for all to pave way to my other books that are still in my authors Pen.

Here are some other books by me-

MY CRIME- This book was formerly known as SHE IS MINE. After finding out that so many other novels have that same title and noticed that it was hard for readers to find it without using my username or the link. I decided to change the name and redesign the book cover. It's a collection of three stories in one and it's still on going.

TRITANGLED- This is a combination of the normal life we live in and the vampire life. It's about a working class woman finding herself in not only a vampire world but also in a family scandal. It's still to be continued.

And the last book I recently started.

NOT NICE- We are all familiar with LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 I want to put in my views and ideas into this book. I'm thinking of creating it into a femXfem one shot book. Writing about one or two characters makes me bored. So in this book I'm going to be pulling different characters into it. It's still very much on my draft.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. And I hope you enjoy the next few chapters of MLFY.

 And I hope you enjoy the next few chapters of MLFY

Mina💫