MLFY Chapter 1.

No part of this novel may be reproduced in any form without the permission, in writing, from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are merely a product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental

This book will contain graphic dark themes and sex scenes and hence may not be suitable for audiences under the age of 18.

All Rights Reserved.
Avoid piracy
Copyright©

Enjoy (;

~~~

Victoria's POV

I was nervous when dad said we were moving to our new house. I bite my lips in total guilt when i remembered not telling my friends about this new development. Were my parents keeping it like some kind of secret. This was really out of order, on my part.

Mum and dad had already piled all our furniture in a truck, from the couch, sofa, mattress, closet and every possession of ours. I pick up my left over belongings and headed to my Dads car. When we all settled in, my Dad starts the car, leading the way for the truck driver carrying all of our things. The journey i would call it, proceeded to be long and exhausting.

**

"Vicky stand up, Annabelle wake up quick"

I groaned when I heard my Mums voice. The shrill of her voice is so irritating. I pull the covers off me and rub my eyes till they open. i stand up feeling weird and I remember I wasn't in my room. i groan when i realized we still had some cleaning to do.

I saw a boy of my age or older walking towards the junction of the street. And I instantly felt a bond. Like a Deja vu. He looked briefly at me, smiled and kept on walking.

I smile and turned to get back into the house and then heard my dad talking about me and my sister resuming school. i was to be in junior high and i was already insecure, how was i going cope in this new environment, will I be able to make new friends. My grades! i hope they don't fluctuate.

I lost hope when the principal said
"You can resume today Victoria".

"Vicky?" My dad called looking at me

"Yes dad?"

" So you are starting school today. Do as much as you can okay?"

"Okay" I said smiling as genuinely as I could

I was given a map and time table. I had English class up next. So I found the door, brazed myself and turned the knob. Fresh air hit me and then i saw the class was totally empty. i picked a seat the left corner of the class and that was when the students started filling the class room..

A girl about my age, obviously over dressed with bright lip gloss and toxic perfume that instantly made my stomach ache demanded that I leave her seat. I grunted lowly and stood from her seat packing my bag with me.

Max POV

I entered the class room and see that same girl. She wore a dark gown and some sandals. She looked better than before. Janice came in and told her to leave her seat.

The other girl said something I couldn't hear but Janice looked furious. The girl stood up and looked around to find somewhere to sit. I Instantly raised my hand beckoning on her to come sit with me.

She smiled and came over without hesitation.

The English teacher soon came in. Mrs Parker, a very fun lady but also strict.

"Good morning" the class chorused

"Yes yes we are going to talk more about-. Oh I see a new face, what's your name dear?"

I turned to look at my seat mate expecting an answer like the rest of the class.

She squared her shoulder, stood up and said

"Victoria".

"Okay dear, I am Mrs Parker, your English teacher. Welcome to Blue Bells High"

_________

Hey guys this is my first novel on Wattpad and if you get to see any errors, I'm really sorry about that.
With time it would be edited properly 💜