Brave New World

Raven was still in shock of the recent events. She remembered Titan's tower in flames and everyone was under attack and Peter making a deal with Mephisto. That must been what caused her mom to return. She had to find everyone, but didn't know where to start. She also had ran out of time as her mom took her to school, Midtown High. As her drove her to school she observed her surroundings and saw to her surprise humans, mutants, and other metahumans walking side by side. She quickly realized she shouldn't be as she is walking around as herself and not as Rachel. Everyone was being nice to one another and showed each other respect. Her mom had the news on the radio and heard about how Avengers and Justice League worked together to put an end to AIM, and how the owners of Wayne Foundation and Stark Enterprises, Thomas Wayne and Howard Stark were working together on a device that would provide unlimited energy. So many things were different and she couldn't wrap her head around it. They arrived at the front of the school Midtown High and Raven turns to exit the car quickly, her mom grabbed her arm.

"Where's the fire honey?" said her mom.

"Oh sorry I just don't want to be late." said Raven.

"You can be like five minutes late to class and the world will be okay. You don't say love you to your mom not only will it break her heart, it will end your world." She said with a smile.

"L...Lo..." She bursts into tears. "Love you mom." She cries and hugs her tightly, leaving her mom confused.

"Geez Raven, I was just joking about breaking my heart." She wipes her tears away and gets out of the car and enters the school building. She composed herself as she walked in and tried to look for the Titans, but found no one she recognized. A bunch of girls run up to her giggling. 

"Hey Rae Rae!" said one of the girls, "Did you hear? Princess Starfire is coming to this school!?"

"Yeah that's cool and all." said another girl, "But wouldn't it be cool if Spider-man was here?" Raven gave a sigh of relief. Starfire was at least here and she hoped that she would have some idea of what's going on. 

"Where is she now?" asked Raven. 

"She's right outside. Careful though, she's a bit friendly." One of the girls shudders at what happened to her with Starfire. Raven knew what she meant and also shuddered the thought of a hug from her. She runs out of the bathroom to see everyone up against the walls as Starfire walked down the halls. Everyone gazed in awe of her beauty and grace, all of the guys and some of the girls worshipped the ground she walked on, and some even fought over a strand of her hair. Raven saw Starfire and ran up to her, earning the ire and rage from everyone.

"Starfire! I'm so glad to see you." she said as she hugged her, "Do you know what's going on here?" Starfire was a little confused at first, but reciprocated the hug.

"I'm glad to see you too gray hooman."

"You don't know who I am do you?" 

"Am I supposed to?"  

"I'm sorry." She steps back and turns to run out the door. She looked at her bag and found her phone. She took it out and started searching the web on any information on the Teen Titans. She couldn't find information on Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast-boy, and not even on herself. She did find information on how Spider-man was the former leader of the Teen Titans, but that was it. A familiar crimson bird flew down and landed on her shoulders and leaned into her ear.

"Can't run to your friends for help this time." said the bird. Raven recognized the voice and knew who the bird was right away.

"Mephisto. What did you do?"

"Ever heard of the butterfly effect? You change one small thing in the past and it will have great effects on the present. I changed one thing in Parker's past and well you saw the results. He got what he always wanted and everything changed for the better. I'm not the bad guy here." Raven gritted her teeth was about to crush the bird in her had but was stopped by a familiar voice. As she turned, Mephisto quickly flew away before anyone could catch him.