Grounded

September 7, 11:30 PM

The trio stared at the villains, who are all ready to take them out at any second. Punisher wasted little time and fired multiple rounds at them. Shocker quickly used his gauntlets and repelled the bullets.

"Any other brilliant ideas?" asked Spider-man. Punisher just grunted at his question while Barracuda threw a few incendiary grenades at them.

The three heroes all dodged the grenades, separating the three. Punisher confront Jigsaw, who fired his tommy gun at him. Spider-man's spider sense alerted him of the danger, but he didn't have time to help as he was confronting both Vulture and Shocker. Raven also had to deal with Barracuda's PKM machine gun, so she too couldn't save the Punisher. Punisher got riddled with a hail of bullets. The Punisher stood still and turned to his attention towards Jigsaw. He glared him down as his wounds quickly healed. Without saying a word a pulls out a Kabar knife got into a fighting stance.

"You're a bigger fool than I thought, bringing a knife to a gunfight." said Jigsaw.

"You seem to misunderstand the situation." said Punisher. He charges after him and just absorbed the pain from the bullets. He slices his arm dropping his gun, "This is not a fight," he then kicked him in the gut and Jigsaw threw a left jab which Punisher countered with an arm drag, "this is a surgery," Punisher then leaps on top of him and presses down his knife against Jigsaw's throat, "And I'm the surgeon."

As the fight between Punisher and Jigsaw was happening Raven used her magic to shield herself from Barracuda's attack, at the same time she contacts the Titans to let them know where they are and that they are in danger. She slowly pushes back the shield and since Barracuda was too into his assault to notice what was happening, Raven used her shield flying towards him, slamming him against the wall. He slowly gets back up and throws a couple of pineapple bomb at Raven. She used magic to shield herself and the explosion knocked her back. She then creates a giant bird claw and grabs hold of Barracuda and slams him down to the ground, knocking him out.

Spider-man was having a tough time handling the other three villains. He is doing everything he can to dodge both Shocker's and Vulture's attack, at the same time he was webbing up Cinderblock to stop him from doing more damage.

"Would you hold still you annoying pest?" said Vulture.

"Now, Vulture if I did that where's the fun of me punching you in the face and webbing you up." said Spider-man.

"What are you..." before he could finish Spider-man punches him in the face and then webs him up.

"See how much fun that was?" said Spider-man. He looks over and sees Punisher about to stab Jigsaw, and reacts immediately by firing a webline and yanking the knife out of his hand. Punisher looked over at Spider-man with a death glare over what he just did. That momentary distraction gave Jigsaw enough time to punch him off.

"What in the blue hell are you doing?" growled Punisher.

"Stopping you from killing." His spider-senses went off, and held on to Punisher and rolled out of the way as Jigsaw fired his tommy gun at them. Spider-man fired his webs, trapping Jigsaw. Spider-man then leaped forward and punched out Jigsaw.

"He was mine, I had him." said Punisher.

"No you didn't. You were about to kill him!"

"I'm fully aware of what was happening."

"Then you should know that you are no better than him and the Kingpin!"

"You're one to talk! You broke into jail, and killed a random prisoner." Before they can continue, Raven got in between the two to stop the bickering.