Yan Hua, babbling on and on, tells him a lot of common senses. She suddenly stops speaking.

"That's it?" Lang Ruoxian curves his lips and shows a suspicious smile. "Go on."

"No, I get tired." Yan Hua finds that she can't take it lightly when she is with this guy, or she will be leaded by the nose...

Lang Ruoxian snorts and says no more. It's quiet in the car, and the warm wind blows on Yan Hua's face, making her sleepy. Someone pushes her gently after some time.

"We've reached." Lang Ruoxian pulls out the key to car.

Yan Hua rubs her eyes and finds that she is already in the underground parking lot. She is a little surprised when she looks at the time.

"Why does it take so long?" It takes almost an hour to drive from home to this mall even if in the case of traffic jams.

Lang Ruoxian has helped her open the door: "There are too much traffic jams on the way today. Do you want to buy something?"

"Let's look around first!" Yan Hua naturally follows his topic. "In fact, there is really nothing to prepare. Isn't it all arranged?"

Lang Hongyue has knocked through Yan Hua's bedroom and the room next to it. The next room has been decorated as a baby room. There are all that is necessary and the most high-class.

"The things bought by others are not the same as what you like." When the elevator door closes, Lang Ruoxian says that.

Yan Hua takes a step back and looks at the man wantonly.

Which one is the real him? What role does he play in Lang Family? And... Yan Hua remembers that the man in a wheelchair who kidnapped her a few months ago, almost looks the same as Lang Ruoxian.

"You..." She opens her mouth, but she doesn't ask anything.

When the elevator reaches the floor for motherhood supplies, Lang Ruoxian leans to one side and asks her to get out of the elevator first. When Yan Hua walks past him, she hears the man say:

"You don't have to figure out everything. Being too serious is not necessarily a good thing."

Yan Hua looks back at him after walking several steps: "It's better to be serious about something. After all, I'm bound to you by no ties. I don't want to see that I'm still grateful to you after you harm me some day."

"Look at that man!"

"So handsome!"

"It's a pity that he has already married. And his wife is also so beautiful..."

A few women who enter the elevator whispers, and Yan Hua leaves indifferently at once. Lang Ruoxian follows her leisurely. There are not so many people in the morning. The shopping guides find that they look rich, all being particularly enthusiastic to introduce goods to Yan Hua.

"You are so nice to your wife!" In a shop selling smart dolls, a shopping guide is introducing a surveillance doll with a camera for Yan Hua. And Lang Ruoxian, standing on the place not far away from her, is waiting for her.

A beautiful young shopping guide comes close to him, with her eyes staring at him.

Lang Ruoxian wears a faint smile on his face. The young shopping guide is stunned by him, paying no attention to the disgust in the man's eyes. She is still imagining that such a man is who she wants.

Rich, handsome, and more importantly gentle.

"Let me introduce other products to you!" Qi Lili believes that it's her opportunity to change her life. She is immediately full of fighting spirit.