Chapter Eight

Theme song to the top or side.

Theme song: "Bang Bang" by Jessie J

"I cannot believe this! Once a month! What kind of screwed up person says something like that?! Who is she to make up the rules anyway?" Steve went on a rant for a while I just occasionally said 'yeah you're right' or something of the sort.

"Steve we have only 5 days left, it doesn't matter anyways." I said quietly

"Oh, right I forgot,"

"Once a month isn't looking so bad after all huh?"

"I going to miss you," He kisses me hungry and sloppy but I savor it and we break the rules again.

After we are done being rebels I had to go home so Isabel doesn't notice I left. Steve walks with me in the darkness.

"I love you so much words cannot compare," I say

"And I love you more,"

"You always have," leaning in more "but now I love you so much I don't know what to do with myself."

"I've always felt that way.etnrw" he admitted

"How did you handle it," I shake my head

"I'm like you; suffer in silence hope for the best,"

Tears spring to my cheeks before I knew I would cry. I sat on the curb and regained my composure stood and snuck in the house

Isabel is up so instead of hiding I act like its no big deal.

"Isabel I went for a walk I kept having the dream," I said sheepishly

"Are you alright,"

"Yes,"

The dream is about the death of our parents. Isabel wouldn't tell me how they died so I can't be afraid of it but my subconscious makes it up each in a bloody painful way but different almost every time. Only Darren knows about them which is what I assumed makes me so sure he understands me. I didn't tell Steve about them.

I told Darren because he would comfort me. Steve would have but also tried to get kiss me or something, that's not what I wanted. I had to tell one of them so if the dreams happened I would tell Isabel that I went on a walk which was part way true I would go to Darren's and talk it out with him. Once when we were 14 I stayed the night but it was awkward after so I didn't do that again and pretended I fell asleep on accident.

I went back to sleep and in the morning I felt guilty about lying so I told Isabel the partial truth.

"Bell I was at Steve's, but we didn't do anything I just missed him and his mom is not coming back for a few more days. I went as a friend not a girlfriend."

"I love you, but your lying." She can always tell.

"We did it again, " I looked down

"What am I going to do with you? What can I say to make this stop"

"Nothing I have a bad feeling about the end of this week-"

"I don't care go, now Liz."

"Yes, Isabel." I did but I missed him so much

"I love you, but I love him too and I know you loved Lucas, have some sympathy I have few people to love so can't you let me love him?" I pleaded

"No,"

"Why?"

"I loved Lucas and looked what happened to us,"

"I want to tell you about how I feel, not Mom but my best friend, can you do that?"