Jans (Chap.2)

Short Story (Jack x Hans)
Beah Party (Modern AU)

While driving there Jack and Arthur were somehow chatting up a storm while Hans was on his phone, not giving a care about their conversation but on the inside he's a bit sad yet jealous that he was left out of the conversation, anyways here they are on their way to the beach resort until Hans felt someone poking his shoulder, he looked over just to face the blonde "If YOU were to pick any movie genre, what would it be? And why?" Asked Jack, his french accent lingering around Hans' ear's.

Of course for Hans he would pick fiction, action, horror and food documentary but just to tick off the french man he said this "Why, a cheesy romantic story where the girl finds her true love~"  Hans said with a little smirk on his face as he looked at the blonde with a 'teasing,loving' look, the blonde narcissist huffed with a small smile "Ha Ha, Very funny Hans" Jack said as he rolled his eyes and leaned back on his seat and fished his phone out and scrolled through his media, this soon left the ginger cook to look over to Arthur who had a blank expression on him as he drove, Hans felt chills run down his spine for a second as he looked at the road ahead of them, seeming that they're in a highway "Hey I can see the beach resort from here!" Hans exclaimed, happy to see that their destination was a vacation dream for him but caught himself before his face hit the dashboard as Arthur stopped at the side to take a look as well but Jack however wasnt so lucky, before Arthur stopped, Jack stood up from his seat wanting to adjust a bit but couldnt keep his balance as he tumbled forward to the front and nearly hit the joystick if he didnt held onto both of Hans' and Arthur's seats "Jack! Are you alright!?" Said the german cook with a worried tone.

"Im fine" Jack said through gritted teeth as he got up from his bent form and sat back down "I am so sorry" Arthur looked at him, a worried look written across his face "It's fine, it's fine, just get going before we turn up late" the blonde narcissist groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose as he crossed his left leg over the right, the two at the front nodded with a scared yet relieved look as Arthur pulled away from the side and continued driving.

They soon arrived to the resort which took them 50 minutes since there was a mild traffic, the parking lot was almost fulled, Luckily, they found a vacant spot next to the triplet's SUV which was right beside Snow and Merlin's car.

The three soon got their luggage and locked the car and walked off to the entrance of the resort where they saw Snow and the other's waiting by the entrance "Guys! Over here!" They saw Snow waving them over as the other's also saw the three of them, they walked over to them and smiled, excluding Jack who had his signature sass look on, "I already payed for the rooms we'll be staying in, of course we'll be having separate rooms tho" Merlin said whose outfit was completely matched with Snow's, they both had a cream colored cardigan on and a pastel pink shirt on with a pair of beige colored shorts and Snow having a asymmetrical skirt while wearing cream colored sandals on "Nice couple outfits you two" Jack smiled at them, nice to see couple's with the same taste of colors "Aww thank you! Me and Merlin agreed on this and also! Nice outfit as well Jack" Snow giggled as Merlin chuckled and kissed her forehead "And nice to see you not wearing any turtle necks as well" Pino added, his black shades covering the italians eyes.

Jack chuckled making the two behind him smile a little yet jealous that someone else made him smile and laugh, Jack's clothe's consisted of him wearing a white and blue striped button down shirt that seemed to be a large size which was tucked in his white rolled up shorts with a black belt on it, while wearing pastel blue slip on's with his retro blue glasses matching his look "I may not want to swim but I will make up for looking fabulous" Jack shrugs with a smile as he held onto his duffel bag and trolley suitcase.

The other's chuckled at him "I like how your shades are different colors, just to describe who is who" Arthur added and looked at the triplets, Pino had black shades while Noki had grey ones and Kio had the white one, it was very cute for the italian triplet's to do that fading sequence, the triplets thanked Arthur and looked over to Hans who was a bit quiet the whole ride here "Ey Hans! Earth to Hans!" Arthur waved his hand infront of Hans who was now snapped back into reality "You've been quiet havent you Hans?" Merlin chuckled as crossed his arms while Hans nervously rubbed the back of his neck "Anyways! I already checked us in so let's head in" Merlin said grabbing his and Snow's bag's while the rest nodded and head in.

~~《To their Rooms》~~

Two rooms were checked in for the group which had 2 beds each, the group first went in to the first room which had a door inside leading them to the 2nd room "Alright! Since me and Snow checked us in, we'll be having the first bed!" Merlin smiled and flopped backwards on the bed while Snow giggled "And Arthur should have the second bed since he suggested this so you five should just play rock-paper-scissors to be Arthur's cuddle buddy" Merlin smiled at them as the triplets chuckled along with Hans as Jack rolled his eyes while Arthur laughed a little and layed on the second which was a few inches away from the couple's bed, the five of them soon made a circle and held their first in the center getting ready "Whoever's last will be Arthur's cuddle buddy" Kio said as the other's nodded, then they started the game, Pino was the first one out then came Jack which made Arthur sad, soon Hans was next leaving Noki and Kio playing in the game, but it soon ended, leaving Kio to be Arthur's 'cuddle buddy', Kio just shrugged since he didnt mind so he grabbed his bags and placed it next to the bed.

"Now that's settled! We'll be settling our own beds at the other room!" Noki said as the four of them walked in the second room and saw the beds "Maybe you two should bunk together considering your siblings, me and Jack will bunk with each other" Hans said which caught the three off guard but the siblings agreed anyways as they went to the 3rd bed leaving Jack and Hans the fourth bed, all of them soon settled in their respective rooms and rested there for atleast a few minutes and wait for lunch time since they came there clearly brunch hour.

The two siblings were chatting away on their bed while Hans layed on the bed he and Jack will share for the time being, as for Jack he was neatly placing all his skincare and daily products on one side of the counter top sink, after a few minutes the door leading to the other room opened, revealing Kio "Arthur and Snow wanted to check the beach out before heading to a nearby fast food chain here" The italian said making Hans sit up quickly from the mention of food "What are we waiting for!? To the beach!" This action of ginger cook made the other's chuckle while Jack smiled at Hans as he leaned on the bathroom doorway.