Chapter 28 - Decision

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, because of Hye Kyo noona's statement I've been hearing my name in the news.." James said, "anyway, so what about S.M.?" he asks,

"Hmm.. Ho dong oppa, Soogeun oppa and Heechul oppa, that's three of the cast from your show is in our agency" Irene replied,

"They are actually pushing me to choose S.M. so the four of us will be in the same agency.." James commented.

"Right, also you've already became friends with a lot of S.M. artists so you will not have a hard time.." Irene said,

"That's true. And besides we can also be together more often if I choose S.M.," James replied without even realizing what he just said.

Irene became flustered and slowly blushing at what James said,. "w-what did you say?" she timidly asked. And only at that moment when it finally sink in to James' head what came out from his mouth.

"Eh?... wait.. noona.. not together, not like that. I-I mean.. w-we can see each other m-more often by not disturbing your schedules.." James stuttering as he tries to rephrase what he said.

Irene giggles and said, "I understand..", she is smiling brightly on the other side of the phone.

James is hitting his head and shouting to inside his head 'Paboya'.

"Just go with the one who you like the most. I'm pretty sure you already made a choice and you are just asking second opinions whether you will go for it or consider the other options.." Irene tells him.

"Noona, are you a mind reader or something?" James laughs.

Irene and James talks for the rest of the night until Wendy caught them again staying late.

.

.

The next day...

"Araseo, I'll see you later. bye~", a beautiful woman sitting alone waiting in a table inside a fancy restaurant. Moments later a younger man approached her table.

"Mianhae noona~" the younger man politely gives her a deep bow.

"haha it's fine, have a seat.." Song Hye kyo smiled at him.

"I'm really sorry noona, I'm not familiar in this neighborhood.." James explains why he is late.

"It's okay don't worry, come on let's order first.." Song Hye kyo handed the spare menu to him.

.

.

Meanwhile...

"Irene!"

Irene look behind her to see who's calling her name.

"Oh, Heechul oppa.." Irene bows to Heechul,

"Do you have a second?.." Heechul asks, "Sure, what is it?" Irene replied.

"Did James mentioned to you which agency he will choose?" Heechul asked her,

"Aniyo.." Irene shakes her head.

"I see..." Heechul's phone rang seconds later. ".. anyway thanks, I guess I have to go. Tell me if he already decided, okay?" Heechul walks away and answers his phone. "Hello, I'm on my way. What? Dahyun wants to meet James?.. he will love that...".

Irene heard what Heechul is saying before he enters the elevator...

.

.

Several minutes later...

"Noona please let me pay for the lunch today.." James is begging Song Hye Kyo.