Shoppin' Part 1☆Chapter 6

"Since your looking for a spiritual transformation and stuff you should have a makeover!" The grapefruit exclaimed.

"No. Absolutely not. My golfing pals will think I've really lost the plot. I mean look at me! I'm talking to a freaking grapefruit for starters, "

"You know I find that extremely offensive. After all I do live in that tree, and it does over look your house. I see things... Oh back to my previous thought. We've been friends for a while now so I think we should exchange names. So my name is Grape Fruit. What's yours?"

"Uh... Grape. I'm Larry. Real original name aye?"

"I know. Who names there kid Larry?"

Giving him a blank look we begin arguing because I refuse to call him grape because he is in fact a grapefruit we then come to a mutual agreement where I call him GP.

"Oh. Back to my previous thought. Makeover. Get in your car and let's go shopping!"

"If I go will you shut up. Your voice is so high pitched." I say annoyed by his constant chatter.

"Yep and your only saying that because you can't handle all this manliness."

"I thought you were going to shut up." I say walking to the front door and grabbing the cat keys in the same process.

We arrived at Moola Mall in 15 minutes due to heavy traffic. Walk in through the sliding doors GP in hand we head to Ruxtt Maen a men's boutique where Mary would buy most of my clothes.

💜❤💙💚💛. .💛💚💙❤💜

Sorry it's short. I couldn't think of anything to write. lol. thanx for the reads and don't forget to vomment!