Epilogue

***********3 months later*********

The whole garden thing had kind of failed. After G I decided not to bother. I mean I love him and all but I honestly couldn't deal with more of him. I decided to do something more useful and read to young children but sadly it had been raining all day so I hadn't been able to go but today, the 11th of March, was Mary's birthday and her 7 month death anniversary and it was really eating me alive I was trying to postpone it as long as I could but  I had to go see her. The thought made tears brim on eyelids.

Walking into Bay side Memorial didn't get any easier but I made it with the rain doplets running down my face, white frangipanis, her favorite, and a daisy for G in my hands. I first placed G's daisy on the now green patch of grass where he had been buried then went to Mary.

"Hi hun. It's been a while, I've started reading to the children at our library. I got myself some new clothes. From your favorite shop and I have some frangipanis for you." I say as the hot liguid slips from my eyes and into the ground. "I really miss you. I.... I..... I love you so much and..." I take in a deep breath" I just hope our okay."

I stand up and kiss Mary's tombstone when I looked up I realized that the rain had subsided into a light drizzle and that the sun was partially out peaking through the clouds. I started walking to my car when I heard a SWOOOOSHHHHfrom behind me. Turning around I'm astonished to see a massive grapefruit tree that has bore itself from out of the ground in the batch of lawn where G had been growing. Groaning I hope silently that this tree won't bare fruit, and as I had wished it never did. It sheltered Mary Anne's grave from the sun and gave me the sense that Mary had, like I hoped for, was in safe hands.

++++++++++

So that's the end. Thank you for being so supportive. Since this is my first completed work it means the world to me. I really do love you guys and thank u for bring with me