Chapter 14: She is Back

Before I begin, I am sorry to say this. Please just skip this and proceed to the story. Dear Godon/jeremywpascua, AGAIN, You are just jealous I have more reads and that I have 2 headphones and that I am in the top. You also have no proof that you made Risen Darklight -_- If you really did, PROOVE IT! I WANT EVIDENCE! I AM THANKFUL ONE OF MY FRIENDS BLOCKED YOU IN FB! IT LOOKS LIKE BELLE, JEIMI, KARL AND etc... WERE RIGHT ABOUT YOU BEING B.I. !!!!!!!!!!! Kahit na si Karl ay B.I. din, mas B.I. ka. Buti pa rin si AJ. Mas mabuting kaibigan. AND FOR GOB SAKE IT'S MICKEL AND PISAY IS THE SAME WITH PHISCI!!!!! I SAW THE JACKET LOGO IDIOT!!! Ok. Sorry guys. Back to the story...

Narrator
Hiccup continued making his gift for Jack and once he was done, he saw the girls necklace that she dropped and Hiccup started investigating it again.

Hiccup's POV

Just done my gift for Jack. Hey wait... *picks up the gilrs necklace* Hmm, a bear. Never Mind. *puts in pocket* Ok now. Time to wrap these gifts and I'm ready for Christmas.

Christmas Day...

A: Thanks Hic. *hugs me*
TN: Yeah. Thanks Hiccup.
RN: Yeah. Cool
FL: Oh My Gosh. It's so soft. Thanks
SL: Awesome. Thanks Hiccup.
H: No problem.
TN: What you get Toothless?
H: .....Fish?
A: The same with me.
SL: I got my dragon a good one. A TOY!!!
RN: Uh...... OK? Who cares :P
FL: It's so soft *feels the soft scarf*

It was over and then...

A: Bye Hiccup.
H: Bye Astrid. *sees horse tracks* What the-?

Are those horse tracks??? Wait a sec.....!!!

I went into the forest and followed the horse tracks.

H: Hello? Hello?

I saw someone and I knew just who she is. I hid in a tree.

Narrator
Hiccup hid on a tree and the girl went closer. Once she got near, she looked at the back of the tree and saw nothing and when she looked back, she accidentally hit Hiccup and they both fell to the ground.

H: Oww! Hey.
M: Ouch! Sorry.
H: I knew it! It's you again.
M: Oh, yer that Viking again. UGH! Look. I lost my necklace.
H: You mean this *shows the necklace*
M: *grabs it*
H: *put away*
M: HEY GIVE IT!
H: I told you my name, Tell me yours first.
M: NO!
H: Then you wont get your necklace.
M: WHAT DO YOU WANT!
H: Just your name. Simple. Geez.
M: Give it to meh first!
H: Let me think....... Nope :P
M: If I tell you my name, you.. you just... cant tell it to anyone even another Viking.
H: I wont. I promise. 
M: Fine....... The names...... Merida.
H: M-Merida Dunbroch. Your the princess right?
M: *grabs necklace* Don't tell or I'll kill you.
H: Ok. I have a dragon anyways *chuckles*
M: *walks away*
H: Why did you have to leave when it's Christmas? Shouldn't you be with your family?
M: Just leave me be.
H: Hey, I'm just asking. You don't have to be rude.
M: I said leave me be! *brings out a sword*
H: OK. "princess" I'll just leave you be in the dark -_- *rolls eyes*
M: OK FINE! JUST SHUT UP! I'LL TELL YOU OK!
H: No. No that's fine. You want to be left alone so... NEVER MIND!
M: Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I just.... had a fight with my dad and I'm getting rebellious at her again. I don't want to be in the dark again.
H: Why, what happened?
M: Ok, Here. My father said I would marry another man and I got furious cause we had a deal that I didn't want to marry another prince. I'm tired of getting forced to marry a prince. Why cant it be someone else. I really don't need a man. I can take care of myself but my mother once told me, "You will find your true love" but I never had. So I ran off in Christmas crying and I noticed I lost my necklace and I knew exactly where I lost it. 
H: Oh, I'm sorry. *sigh* Your gonna come back home?
M: No. So I'll be staying in the shadows. My father sent out the guards again, "PROBABLY" but I know they'll never find me in a very far place.
H: If you want you can stay at my pla--- Oh yeah, we're enemies.... That's hard though. I'll find a place for you to be safe. I cant just leave you out there with a bow and sword and a horse.
M: Fine but the next day, I'm taking care of myself. I don't want you causing trouble.
H: It's Ok. Mind if we talk later? I'll just find a safe place.
M: Ok. Thank You by the way.
H: No problem.

Hiccup's POV

So her names Merida. I didn't know she was the princess. I found a shelter. It's pretty safe and I bet no one would find her there..... *sigh* It's in the basement -_- and It's the only thing I could find. My dad wont go there cause... I don't know. He never goes there but me. It's just for a day. I called Merida and I got her a blanket an she slept soundly. I told her that I would just be upstairs and not to worry about my dad cause he falls asleep deeply at night. 

The Next Morning...

M: *wakes up*
H: Morning.
M: Morning. *yawn* Ok I should probably leave now.
H: It's just 5:00. You should probably leave at 6
M: What time did you wake up?
H: I usually wake up 6:00 but I had to watch you so I woke up 4:30
M: Thanks. Really, I owe you. From shouting at you last night and nearly killing you last time and you let me stay at your place for a while.
H: No. It's fine. 

I watched over her about an hour. We told stories then it was time for her to leave then I held her hand just for guidance and she turned red then she pointed at someone and It saw Jack. 

H: Hey... Jack. So early to see you......

Jack's had a slight furious face though

J: Yeah. Who is she?
H: Uhh..... She is just my friend. We're not together.
M: I feel like I've seen you before.... Your that Frost boy aren't you. The one who froze my water and my tongue got stuck to it.
J: Oh, yeah you're that red head who nearly SHOT ME WITH YOUR BOW!
M: YER A SPIRIT FROST BOY AND YOU WERE THROWING SNOWBALLS AT MEH
J: I WAS HAVING FUN!!!
H: Wait, You know each other?
J&M: YES!
H: ...... Ok. We can stop fighting.
M: Ok. Tell yer friend here to stop acting like a fool.
H: He is actually my-
J: *covers Hiccup's mouth*
M: It doesn't matter. Thanks anyways for letting me stay.
H: Ok.... Bye.
J: *rolls eyes* Red head -_-
M: GRRRRR! *leaves*

Merida left and I never knew that Jack and Merida had already known each other. OH BERK! Jack talked with me with a serious face though.

J: Did she stay with you?
H: Just for a day. She had no place to stay and she left her family cause... it's a long story.
J: I always threw snowballs at her face hehehe. So...........
H: So.....?
J: Maybe I should see you later. Don't you have training?
H: Oh yeah right. I forgot. I have to go. See you later.
J: Ok. ;)
H: *chuckles*

Jack left and I went back to training. 

Meida's POV

He held my hand though o.O Why did I blush...? That Stupid Jack Frost. He pisses me off!!! After I left I thought... What if I wasn't meant for a prince. What if I fell in love with someone else? NO MERIDA! YOU ARE A WARRIOR AND A FIGHTER! YOU DON'T LOVE GUYS! YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR PRIDE! But... I get this feeling that.......... UGH! I don't care about love. I care about archery, swords, fighting and... Damn it! *sigh* and Now I'm mad at that Frost Boy and he is coming back to make fun of me and throw snowballs at my face again. So stupid -_-

I AM NOT CHANGING THIS STORY TO MERICCUP OK! THE TITLE IS STILL HIJACK!!! I'm so sorry if you hate Mericcup or if you don't agree with that ship. I love it when Jarida fights though :3 It's pretty funny when they fight. I'm like Merida and Gordon is like Jack. We fight most often. Also sorry with the... Gordon part. HE PISSES ME OFF!!! FUUUCK!!!!!!!!! Also, Sorry if you also hate Jackunzel. I will put it in the story BUT THE MAIN SHIP OF THIS STORY IS STILL HIJACK!!!!!!! Just to make my story a bit.... I don't know what you call it. It would just be lame if I use the same ship always. (except for the main ship of this story) I have different stories of this ship. You guys are probably saying again "This is a Hijack story. YAOI! Not another ship -_- Go make another one" OK!!!!! Just calm down. Geez. Having a bad day... well.... month. P.S. I HATE YOU jeremywpascua!!!!!!!!!!