Chapter 11: How Did She Get Here?

One week past and Christmas is near and Hiccup and his friends were playing in the snow with the dragons. Astrid threw a snowball at Hiccup and laughed.

A: *throws snowball at Hiccup's face*
H: Hey no fair. *gets a snowball*
A: If you can. :P
H: Hahaha *chases Astrid*

Hiccup's POV

Me and Astrid were playing a snowball fight and then the gang joined. Too bad Jack's not here. After playing and having some fun, I noticed Toothless was gone. I searched for him and found him playing on the snow but he was trying to chase something.

H: Hey bud, what you looking for?

Toothless just ignored me and continued chasing but he wasn't chasing something, I think he was following footsteps. We both followed it and suddenly, an arrow nearly shot me.

H: What the- What was that
T: *sniffs the arrow*
H: Who would be shooting down there?

I went closer and found a girl with red curly hair with a bow and arrow and she was riding on her horse and I whistled and she spoke with a Scottish accent

M: Come out whoever yah are!

I just backed away but before I could back away, she caught me and chased me. I ran but she shot me with her bow and the arrow got into my vest and I got pinned to the ground with two arrows on the side of my shoulder. She pointed her bow at me and I surrendered.

H: Please don't hurt me!
M: What's yer name? *points arrow at me*
H: H-H-Hiccup.
M: And is that yer dragon?
H: Yes.

Toothless then blocked the girl's bow from me and the girl lowered her bow.

M: Fine. Nice to meet you Hiccup but before I leave, do you know where the land of Dunbroch is?
H: Dunbroch? You live there?
M: Yes. Do you know?
H: Yeah but it's pretty far. Go North but how did you get here to... Berk when...
M: Wait, I'm in Berk?!?!
H: Yes I-I mean why would someone from Dunbroch come here. Were enemies but I don't mean harm.
M: Never mind! Just lead me where to start and I will leave you. Yer a Viking aren't yah.
H: Yes but I promise I don't harm people. Mostly girls.
M: Fine. Just lead me.
H: Ok but get me out of this thing first.

So the girl got me out of those arrows and I led her to where she will start to go back to Dunbroch. Vikings and Royalty blood are enemies but I never mind. Dragons were our first enemies than them but how did she get so far away from there.

H: Wait I haven't got your name yet?
M: I can't tell you.

And then she ran off but she dropped something. It was a necklace and it had a shape of a bear. Don't royalty blood get those kind of stuff mostly? Then Jack came and went up to me.

J: Hey Hic. What's wrong?
H: Jack your here! I thought I died.
J: Why?
H: Someone nearly shot me with a bow and..... She is from Dunbroch
J: The place where one of your dad's enemies are?
H: Yup. She didn't even tell me her name.
J: She?
H: Yeah. She had curly hair and she was wearing a dress like for princesses but... Do you think she is a princess?
J: I don't know I haven't even saw her yet.
H: Well, never mind.
J: So... how is Berk going
H: Yeah it's fine I guess. Me and Astrid were just having fun until... Toothless followed that ladies footsteps and led me nearly to my death.
J: Hmm. Don't you wan't to hang out with your friends?
H: Oh yeah right. Sorry. So what time can we hang out again?
J: Maybe tomorrow. Since I'm busy back home but tomorrow, I'm TOTALLY FREE 24 hours.
H: Yey! Bye
J: Bye *kisses Hiccup's cheek*

After Jack left I started inspecting the necklace while walking home. It didn't matter whether she was a princess or not but what's weird is, what would she be doing here in Berk? Berk is far away from Dunbroch. Weird. Well I'll just keep the necklace in case. Now that Jack is free tomorrow, I can finally have some more time with him. Is this what it feels to have a boyfriend? Oh well.

Lame Chapter I KNOW! But this story will contain Mericcup (I don't wan't to be a spoiler) since it's boring if it's always Hiccstrid and it will also contain Jackunzel for jack if Jooth is boring always but Jooth is cute to me. I ship it. Just skip this chapter if you hate Mericcup cause next chapter should be all Hijack again since the story is Hijack or Yaoi. Just pretend that Hiccstrid is Mericcup and Jooth is Jackunzel. It would be pretty lame if it's the same ship always but were not changing the title. I have another Mericcup story and I'm not mixing that story here. Sorry if you hate this chapter. Peace Out Bros

#Brofist