Chapter 8: Same Gender, Different Ages, Living and Died

OK guys. I'm gonna change the settings for this chapter and so on. I guess it's a bit boring if i put the * sign always so there will be a few changes and now instead of I will narrate all the time, they will narrate some parts like that. Mkay. And So On.....

o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Jack
I keep thinking of Hiccup and I can't stop it. I knew that he said he loved me. Now that he admitted it, I get this feeling that... I wan't to be with him for the rest of my life but I'm just a guy and I'm a guardian and he is just 13. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone that my age, gender and who is still alive and has a girlfriend but I can't help it. Hiccup is too sweet and adorable. I love him. SIGH what will I tell Tooth. Should I be honest to her? She might think I'm crazy and never speak to me again.

Hiccup
Jack has been my best friend and once we were about to die, that is when I fell in love with him. I admit it. I love Jack and I don't care but now there is this thing that bothers me. I'm just a viking and he is a guardian. I'm 13 and he's 318 and I know that he is a guy but that part doesn't bother me except that he is way older from me and he already died. He also has a girlfriend who is actually the Tooth fairy but I just can't help my self. When ever I see Jack even in my imagination, I see a fun, handsome man. If Astrid knew about this I bet she won't just punch me but beat me up to the ground like pounding bread dough.

Back to the Guardians

N: So, did you leave him or .....
J: I guess, he'd be very sad and heartbroken without me. He even ran to me and pleaded me to stay so I didn't leave him. He said that he has always been with Astrid  and now he has me.
N: Why are you blushing.
J: What..... No, I-I'm not blushing. I might just be uhm tired...
T: You often blush like that when you are in love like when I kissed you one time and you blushed.
J: Uh.... 
N: Did you and...
J: No, he is just my friend. I would never kiss Hiccup. I love him AS A FRIEND 
BM: Something here sounds suspicious 
SM: ???
BM: Jack, I have one question to say to you
J: What? If I'm gay, NO!
BM: We get the fact that you hang out with Hiccup like often and that you are NOT gay but why are you blushing? It's obvious that you are. I also see when Tooth kisses you or hugs you or anything romantic, you blush. Why is that mate?
J: .................. 

Jack stayed silent and never knew what to do. He couldn't say the truth but found a way.

J: Uhm..... Tooth, your beautiful...
T: Uh... Thanks Jack.
BM: Oh so Tooth is blushing
T: WHAT?!
N: Ahh I get it, Jack is in love WITH TOOTH
J: *facepalm*
N: Maybe we should leave you two in Privacy
J: NORTH!
T: NORTH!
N: Sorry! You two just need time for love Ok.
J: Great -_-
N: It's fine maybe just have it outside.
T: North?!
N: What?
J: Fine. After this, will you be quiet
N: Absolutely.

Jack and Tooth looked at each other

J: Ok then.

Tooth and Jack went outside and chat

J: What now?
T: You and Hiccup kissed right
J: No. I mean really.... 
T: It's Ok. You can tell me. I'm your girlfriend. I won't get mad
J: *sigh* Yes. I kissed Hiccup. He was in love with me and I got attracted and I know that he is a guy and I'm a........ It's complicated.
T: Jack, it's alright to fall in love with someone your gender and age doesn't matter and death and life are also in love. I'm fine with it.
J: Can you promise not to tell the other Guardians?
T: I won't. I promise
J: Thanks Tooth. You are the best girlfriend I ever been with
T: Aww, Come here Jackie

Yeah, I know Tooth called Jack Jackie. Well Chapter 8 is here and I am mad at darkstar4677 cause he was jealous that my friend gave me headphones for Christmas and I had more readers and followers on Wattpad and he always gets grounded and I that the last time I got grounded was 4 years ago. It was also my birthday and I got 2 headphones with a mike in it so I don't know which headphones will I choose. IT'S COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He also hit me with a shirt and I punched that kid right in the balls. Maligayang Pasko. That means Merry Christmas in our language. I'm Filipino. Peace out Bros

#Brofis