"I'm sorry, I have my meeting downstairs, Did you wait too long???.." He asked as he seated on his swivel chair.

"It's okay, pdnim..." Tzuyu smile at him.

"So, What do you want to talk about???.."

"Uhmm, Sana and I are planning to build our own family now..."

"You mean, you guys are now planning to have a baby???.."

"Yes, pdnim that's why I'm asking for your guidance..."

"It's alright. I will support whatever decision you've made. Don't worry about your career I will never terminate your contract specially Sana.. You can guys go back to your work when everything is settled already...."

"Kamsahamnida..."

"Did you guys already a found a perfect sperm donor??."

"Yes, Pdnim. Actually this coming friday we have an appointment with our private Doctor. I will be undergoing to IVF process."

"So, you mean the egg cell will be going from you? And Sana will be carrying your child.."

"Yes, absolutely... Because Doctor Park said that Some couples prefer IVF because they feel it’s a more shared experience since both partners are actively involved so we already decided that Sana will be carrying the child."

"Tzuyu, you better take care of you wife. You know Sana sometimes she's clumsy she can't balance herself so please watch on her if you already decided that she will be the one who carrying your child..."

"Don't worry pdnim, I will..."

"That'a good to hear. Don't worry if anything happens or what we are always here. You can always contact me. Okay??."

"Arasso, Kamsahamnida..." Tzuyu bow her head. 

"But I will asked you one favor..."

"Sure pdnim, what is it???.."

"Don't tell this yet to the public, I want to secure your safety specially Sana..."

"Arasso... I understand pdnim.."

"Okay, that's good to hear, Good luck for your appointment and give me  a good news after that..."

"We will (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

📣[For you to understand, the process on  how a lesbian couple having a baby. Please read this article. ⬇️

Link:https://www.igenomix.com/fertility-challenges/how-can-lesbian-couples-have-a-baby/]

-

After having a conversation with JYP Tzuyu went to the cafeteria to buy some foods for her wife and after that, she received a message from Sana that she's currently waiting her in the resting room.

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana smile, the moment she saw Tzuyu..

"Hi, Love..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead... "Hi Nayeon Unnie, Momo Unnie..." Tzuyu greeted them..

"Hi, Tzuyu~ah 🙋🏻‍♀️.." Momo wave her hand...

"Let's eat Unnie, I brought some foods..."

"Go ahead, will just gonna finished this movie first  😊." Nayeon said...

Tzuyu and Sana seated in the couch....

"Are you done with your practice???.."

"Nope, Not yet..."

"How about the others?? Where are they???.."

"In the Dance Practice room..."

"Ohhhh..."

"How about you???.." Sana asked as she cling her arms to Tzuyu...

"I have my vocal lesson later..."

"Ahhh... ~ let's go home together later Tzuu...."

"Sure ~ Just send me a message later 😊..."

"How about you??? Did you had your snacks already???.."

"Yes, I already eat with Chaeyoung Unnie. I brought this food for you..."

"Komawo ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana smile and quickly kissed Tzuyu's cheeks...

"Your welcome (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ eat well... By the way, I already talked to pdnim Love..."

"Really??? What did he say??.."

"He's supporting us (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) he's expecting good news after the IVF process.."

"Really??? How about our careers??.."

"He won't terminate our contract, but foe now don't think about our careers, we should focus in the IVF process and let's pray that it will going to be successful..."

"Whoahhh... (✿ ♡‿♡) I can't wait..."

"But, Did you already discuss this to your member's???.."

"No, not yet but I will tell them soon..."

"Arasso (灬º‿º灬)♡... I'll gonna take care of you 24/7 so behave and I want you to take care of yourself okay???.."

"Okay (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..."

"Are you happy?? (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

"I'am, I'm very happy Tzuyu~ah..." Sana hugs Tzuyu... "Thank you for letting me to feel this kind of happiness..."

"Your Always welcome Love ,♡(> ਊ <)♡ I'm happy as well because I know that you're happy..." Tzuyu kissed her crown...

"Saranghae Tzuyu~ah (◕દ◕)❤️.."

"Na do Saranghae (✿ ♡‿♡).."

xxxx

Good Night Gays 😁