❤️ Chapter 3 Part 4 Why?❤️

A/N

Aaand, we're back at the Cul-de-sac, 

across the street from the Waynerights, where the EARLY next day of the story will soon start off, as a young mother, her child and the children she is a Godparent to, and her new neighbor, are about to wake up to greet the new day; and WHAT a day it is gonna turn out to be! 

Now, what you will soon be reading about, are the goings on in the early AM on July 25th, 2011.

It is one day past Storm's and Jasper Rain's Thirteenth Birthday's.

Round two of Midnight Margarita's have been LOOONG over and done with. 

With the shake up of them being followed by what had 'looked like,' Ninja's? 

Midnight Margarita's had seemed to fit the bill; and even Kody had been pleasantly surprised, how easier getting some much needed sleep had become, after a couple of those Tequila teased, frosty treats!

Mom's had gone to her room upstairs, and her new Neighbor Kody Waynright, had taken the fold out bed, on the couch downstairs.

And her gran/son Jasper Rain, along with the neighbor boy Rayne Phoenix, had already gone on up to bed, as 'supposedly' had North, Storm, Shilo and Gunner, just a few minutes ago.

 Only, once upstairs? Feeling happier than they have in a while, as the other five had dove into various video games, 

North has disappeared into the garage, along with a small bottle of red wine and a little crystal wine glass to nurse his hurt feelings.

He was sitting there, drinking and thinking about how this time yesterday morning, and the importance it had been to him.

 And he also couldn't help but to feel sad that what he had hoped for THIS year would happen, and it would have been the one?

Yes, it would have been so nice, IF this would have ended up the year that Arashi FINALLY accepted his Pink Rose Proposal. And, it wasn't as IF he were, as if they were to be married that next day! 

Good grief! Hadn't Arashi EVER heard of a Long Term Engagement?! And, when he had even tried to explain how,

"It would happen, um, I mean our Marriage wouldn't take place until we were of a legal age of course, but this way, I've got you all 'hooked' up, and YOU'D have me 'reeled in' too!"

Only, instead of hugging him, and thanking him for the rare and pricey ring?

His lil' Tsunami had just stomped down HARD on his foot, LOUDLY declaring,

"Why YOU might actually BE one; Do I REALLY LOOK like a fuckin' FISH to you Northern? HUH!?" 

Before ducking his head, mumbling a hasty,

"Thank you for the Breakfast spread though, it was all very tasty."

Then, refusing to even look North in the eyes, OR to answer his Proposal 'properly' verbally, 'cause, according to all of the Golden men?

The Correct ANSWER, "YES!" was the MOST important part OF any Marriage Proposal!

Storm was next grabbing up the Pink tee shirt and oddly enough, he'd kept the Dragon Ring on.