Chapter One❤️Shilo❤️Storm❤️North

Title: DaRK HeArTs ❤️

By : AshleyMistMalichi

Rating: FAO/ For Adults Only

Category: Original Fiction

Characters: Will be introduced in the Prologue and Chapter One, and as they appear in the story. ^^

Genre: General/Misc. Angsty/ eventual BL Romantic, Adventure, Licorice

A/N Warnings: This BOOK of the BluePrint Series is FIRST and foremost a BL & M/M For some it is an instant attraction; for others, it is a very s l o w b u r n relationship due to MANY factors, much to the dismay of certain Characters. Sorry, can't say much more, don't want to give away the plot!

Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made "for fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Regular Personal Disclaimer: All Characters and plot situations from The books in the BluePrint Saga Series i.e., Foreign Hearts, Wild Hearts, Dark Hearts and the future Shattered Hearts, are the sole property of its Copyrighted Owner & Author AshleyMistMalichi and no other parties.

For any Videos, Photos, OR references to situations of an Entertainment personality and or OF that person or persons, there are No Copyright infringements intended by this author AshleyMistMalichi or this website. This Series and the stories contained inside have already been rated FAO For Adults Only, by its Author AshleyMistMalichi and not by any independent body. 

For any other information, please see the INTRODUCTIONS PAGE of any of The BluePrint Series 3 Books i.e., Foreign Hearts, Wild Hearts & DaRK HeArTs

I ask only one thing before you began to read this Chapter.

"Please read it fully, no skipping."

THIS Book, IS an Original Story that is part of a Mega Saga Series called, BluePrint.

And it is one that spans MANY years and MANY Generations.

For it to make ANY sense to you, ALL 3 Main books and any Crossovers, will need to be read.

However, ALL of them are ALSO Works In Progress :) Yes, i know, the dreaded WIP's. (the horror!)

I have decided to keep writing these Books this way; and as each BluePrint Book tells their own story, they've also bloomed into something even more.

It is from their assistance in giving a fertile groundwork to the stories yet to be; which have been a HUGE help in fleshing out; and shaping the main pieces of BluePrint's HUGE Puzzle.

They are: 'Foreign Hearts' (TIMELINE: late 50's, 60's 70's and 80's)

'Wild Hearts' (TIMELINE: 80's 90's and early 2000's)

also

'Dark Hearts' (TIMELINE: Late 90's early-2000's up to present year 2014 and beyond)

as well as

The future Book, Shattered Hearts, (TIMELINE: 2016 and beyond)