"I will have the chicken saltimbocca with a sale as well. And we will have the most expensive wine that you have." He snapped out of his daze.

"Coming right up." She walked away.

"So. When were you going to tell me about this hidden language?" He asked.

"Hidden laungage?" Harmony laughed.

"Nothing. So what else don't I know about you?"

"Well. I speak 3 other languages including Spanish and French. I went to college on a full ride scholarship. I worked hard throughout college so that I could afford to start my own business you know."

"Yeah. It was the same for me. I worked my ass off during college and saved up my money for to even mildly start my business. I had 3 workers when I first opened. But those three are now the most trusted people in my whole company."

Harmony and Anthony bonded over their dinner. While they ate, they talked like they had known one another for years. They discussed family values and their important roles in their jobs.

"I need to use the little girls room." Harmony said as she got up and walked inside to use the restroom.

She walked into the stall and did her business. When she walked back out she began to wash her hands. She noticed someone walk in and stood next to her fixing her make up. She was a gorgeous blonde who Harmony would think that her date would typically go for.

"So. First date huh." The blonde asked as Harmony began to dry her hands.

"I guess you could say that." Harmony shrugged.

"Well. I'm just warning you, it won't last." The girl looked at her and walked out the bathroom.

"Okay." Harmony whispered to herself and walked back to their table. She saw Anthony sitting looking around.

"Hey. Are you ready to go?" He asked as he slowly stood up.

"Yeah." She said and they walked to his car.

When they pulled up to the ice cream shop Harmony face brightened even further. "Ice cream! You took me out for Ice cream." She smiled.

"Yeah. Is that okay?" He asked suddenly worried.

"Its perfect." She kissed his cheek. They'd exited the car and she pulled him through the door.

"Hello. Welcome to Berry's. What can I get you?" The teenage boy at the counter asked bored.

"Can I have a medium vanilla ice cream with Carmel and nuts please. And he will have a large banana split." She ordered for both of them.

"How do you know my favorite ice cream?" Anthony grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear.

"You seem like a banana split kinda guy." She whispered back as he kissed her neck. She giggled slightly.

"Here you go." He handed them they're ice cream. Anthony paid and they sat down at a table. They probably stood it due to they're formal clothing.

"Hey, do you want some more?" Anthony asked as he noticed Harmony's cup empty.

"Please." She pouted. He laughed and went back up to get it.

After they left the ice cream shop Anthony noticed Harmony dozing off a bit. He decided to take her home then to take her to the beach. They pulled up and he carries her bridal style to the guest room. He laid her down gently and kissed her own the forehead. She stirred slightly but then stiffened.

"Good night, angel." He whispered and closed the door quietly behind him.

Later on that night

"It's time." He said into the phone. He grabbed the duffel bag and exited.

He got inside of his car and drove to the house. He snuck around back to where he knew where Harmony's room was. He used a rope to climb up the wall and a safety pen and wrench to open the window.

He saw his angel sleeping peacefully and smiled devilishly. He grabbed the duck tape and taped her mouth.the grabbed some more rope from his bag and tied her arms and legs. He grabbed the needle from his bag which contained a sleeping drug and injected it into her arm.

He zipped up the bag after gathering all his tools. He three Harmony over his shoulder and jumped out the window. He didn't even bother to close it back. All that mattered, was that he had his girl.

***

Harmony shook awake as her vision was blurred. She was tied to a chair and had no way of escaping. Her eyes squinted slightly trying to get some clarity of the person before her.

"Who are you." She breathed out.

"Aww. You don't remember me. I have been to your house many times my dear. At dinner with you, I even drove you to prom." The person smiled menacingly.

Harmony tried to search for those memories but they were hazy. "What do you want."

" I want you, and I will have you." She heard a door slam and realized she was alone. But where was Anthony?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys. So Harmony got kidnapped. But the date was adorable.

QFTC: Who do you think is the stalker? Who was that gorgeous blonde?

Teaser: The stalker is someone you would NEVER expect.

Cover Competition will be over VERY soon. If you want submit it as a message here on Wattpad, or, Kik me @tybabyp200. That is my Kik for wattpad use ONLY. Any questions or covers can be sent there.

Vote (130)

Comment(20)

Fan

Enjoy