Chapter 14

"Hey guys. The food is on the table." Anthony greeted all his family members with hugs and kisses. He noticed Julia and her husband Mike lurking behind everyone else.

None of his family knew that Harmony was here, and was staying with him. So they would be shocked when they noticed her presence.

"Wow, Tony did you cook all of this?" His mother gazed at the food in amazement.

"That would be me." Harmony shyly came out the kitchen.

"Oh, Harmony dear. I had no clue you were here." His mother said surprised. There is definetly something going on between them. She thought.

"Yeah, Ant called and asked me to cook the meal." Everyone began to sit down. They all said grace and began to eat.

"So, Anthony how are you and Harley?" His father asked while fixing himself a plate of pasta.

"Oh, we decided we weren't right for one another." Anthony shrugged trying to make the act believable.

"Oh is that so. Well I have the perfect girl for you. She is single and owns her own business downtown. You will love her." His mom suggested.

Harmony tensed as his mother began to go on and on about how great and wonderful this girl was. Not only that, but she was getting a comtinuos death glare from Julia.

"So, Harmony. Have you been seeing anyone lately?" Julia asked fakely.

"No." Harmony answered simply. No drama. She repeated to herself.

"Oh. Because last time I checked you were dating someone in particular." She smiled evilly.

"What ever do you mean?" Harmony clenched her teeth and her hands grasped the fork in her hand tightly.

"I don't why don't we let Tony explain."

Anthony cleared his throat nervously as everyone's attention turned toward them.

"Kids, why don't you guys go play in the backyard." Mrs. Jackson said. They nodded and ran to the backyard to play.

"Julia don't start." Anthony growled.

"Oh I am. As long as you don't lie. You wouldn't want to lie to any of us, do you Harmony?"

"Of course not." Harmony put her fork down losing her appetite. Lord please don't make me whoop her butt. Harmony tried not to curse as she prayed silently. But not for herself, for Julia.

"So. Who are you dating?"

"No one." Harmony answered quickly.

"Awww. Why are you lying to me? I thought that you didn't want to lie to me." Julia tusked at her.

"I'm not."

"Oh, really. Well why do I have a picture of you and Anthony kissing in the parking lot of the grocery store?" Julia held up her phone and indeed there was a picture of Harmony wrapped in Anthony's arms.

Tears began to fill Harmony's eyes,"Why are you doing this?"

"To show you that my brother isn't such a saint. Here is a picture of the night before sleeping with this girl." She held up another picture ofAnthony leaving the club with a blonde.

Harmony looked at Anthony hurt. She felt betrayed and it hurt her. She thought he was the one, she thought she could change him.

"Well, I guess you were right." She croaked. She slowly began to take up the dishes hoping not to burst out into tears.

"Julia. Can I ask you a question?" Mrs. Jackson spoke for the first time during the whole situation.

"Of course." She smiled, thinking she had accomplished something.

"Why are you trying to ruin your brother's life. Your friend's life? You know your not to old to get your ass whooped. Now, that is unacceptable what you just did. Why are you so unacceptable of their relationship?"

"Because, they can't be together."

"Why?" Harmony begged as she looked at the girl who she used to call her best friend.

"You just can't." She said irritated.

"Why the hell not it is my life?"

"Just shut the hell up and listen. You can't be together plain and simple."

"WHY?" Anthony demanded.

"Because if you do you'll DIE!" Julia exclaimed.

Everyone froze.

{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}

WHAT THE!!!!

Omfg what the heck just happened.

QFTC: Was anyone expecting that twist????? Yes or No.

Teaser: You will find out who is pregnant soon. She will make an appearance.

Vote(100)

Comment(10)

Fan

Enjoy