Chapter 18

Harmony's outfit on the side or at the top

Harmony stood in the mirror as she examined her outfit for the night. Anthony refused to tell her where they were going, but said to dress nice. The dress hugged all of her curves and showed her cleavage.

She knew this dress would make Anthony go crazy, and it was just the reaction she was hoping for. A knock sounded at the door as Harmony was grabbing her small gold handbag from the bed.

She opened the bedroom door and was greeted by a smug Anthony. He wore a dark blue collared button up shirt with some white slacks. He had on a pair of blue business shoes to match his shirt and a nice Rolex watch. His hair was smoothed to perfection.

"Ready?" He asked as he looked at Harmony once over.

"Ready." She smiled. Anthony grabbed her hand as they walked to his car. He had a very special night planned. They would go to a nice Italian restaurant and have a nice romantic dinner. Then he would take her to a small ice cream shop. After getting the ice cream they would go for a long walk on the beach.

They pulled up to the restaurant and Harmony could not hold in her excitement. She had never gotten a chance to go to an authentic Italian resteraunt and was glad she was experiencing it with Anthony. The closest she got was an Olive Garden that was a 10 minute drive from her apartment.

"Wow." She whispered in awe as they walked into the resteraunt. It was darkly lit with small candles on each table. A few dim lights hung on a few walls, but not to bright. Soft music played in the background.

"Ciao. Benvenuti a Babbo. Vuoi un tavolo per due?" ( Hello. Welcome to Babbo. Would you like a table for two?)The hostess greeted them.

" Sì. Abbiamo prenotazioni per Jackson."( Yes. We have reservations for Jackson.) Anthony responded back.

" Oh. Sì. Volevi un tavolo appartato all'aperto. Corretto?"( Oh. Yes. You wanted a secluded table outdoors. Correct?)

" Sì. La mia bella data ama il cielo notturno."( Yes. My beautiful date loves the night sky.) Anthony smiled and gestured at Harmony.

" Bene. Proprio in questo modo per favore."( Okay. Right this way please.) She grabbed to menus and led them to a rable in the back of the resteraunt.

"Your server will be right with you." She said in English and smiled at them, then briskly walked away.

"I didn't know you spoke Italian." Harmony smiled as she looked over the menu.

"There is a lot you don't know about me." He whispered huskily. Harmony shivered as she thought about that memory in the parking lot of the grocery store.

"Well, there's a lot you don't know about me." She challenged him. He smirked arrogantly.

"Like what?" He leaned forward showing interest.

Harmony leaned across the table and went close to his ear and said," Parlo italiano a. Quindi non si ottiene a pieno di te."( I speak italian to. So don't get to full of yourself.)

Anthony's smile was replaced with a slight frown. Harmony smiled winningly as she sat back down just as the waiter came.

"Good Evening. My name is Ashley what can I get you this evening?"

"I will have the pasta primavera with a salad. I would also like a water with lemon to drink." Harmony handed her the menu.

"And for you sir?"