He's really following my advice.

But he can't still read blocks in the right way — or at least he can't read me. I positioned myself as I'm going to spike a vertical but instead I spike a powerful diagonal, who score a point for us.

«Amazing!» Hinata's eyes are lock in the point were the ball slammed, I can almost see little sparkles around him. Bokuto has the same expression but looking at me with trembling lips who are trying to hide a smile.

«Aizawa-san, how can you do that even with bad tosses like Haiba-san's ones?» I'm surprised that is Tsukishima asking me that.

«You know Tsukishima-kun, if you want to become a great player you need to adapt your capacity at every situations you can imagine. You need to be ready if you're setter is not at his 100% to compensate what he's missing or if he's injured and is game is worse or if your team need more support than other day. You need to show them that you are there for all of them and you're not going to let go just because a bad day or week or whatever» I smile «or at least is what I think about as a captain. So I can't repress myself just because Lev can't toss!»

«My girlfriend is too cool! Did you hear that Akaaaaashi?! That was a really cool speech!» Bokuto points at me.

Akaashi nod «Yes, Bokuto-san, it was cool»

«I still don't understand how you end up with her, Bro-kuto» Kuroo start collecting his things and I notice that is already dinner time.

Bokuto follow his friend «Because I'm the luckiest man alive! HEY HEY HEY»

I jump on Kuroo's back and stroke some of his hair «You better talk to you know who tonight before I'm getting pissed off» I whisper to him. He try to get rid of me but I don't let go.

«Okay, you win! I'll do it! Now, Bokuto, can you take back your girl? I don't like her, she stink» he get close to Bokuto so he can take me away from his back.

«You can't tell a girl she's stink even she does!» Bokuto lecture his friend, taking me in his muscular and sweaty arms. I tilt my head and look at his beautiful features while he's arguing with Kuroo.

«Isabelle-san, you're drooling again»

I try to karate chopped Akaashi but then I remember he's and angel so I just pinch his arm «Akaashi! Stop that!»

But Bokuto listen and he push his face closer to mine «You like me that much?»

I put my mouth on his ear «When we get home I'll show you how much I actually like you»

When I step back I see my boyfriend face explode in red and I cannot laugh at this scene.

«I hope you didn't tell him something dirty»

This time I don't feel guilty while karate chopping Kuroo's hip.

«C'mon, me and Shoyō have things to do! Go go go!» I push the five boys away and close the gym's door.

After that we can start our practice.

«I really hope that Kageyama learn that new toss soon! I want to see you guys do your new quick attack! You look so happy when you talk about it!»

I'm walking with Shoyō towards the showers and meanwhile he is explain to me the new attack he's trying to do with Kageyama.

«I hope that too, sensei! It will be all like swooosh and pooom and the ball will go baaam

And now I'm a sensei. I chuckle but don't correct him: I understand that is pointless 'cause is going to call me whatever he wants.

When we reach the bathroom our path divided. Before he can go I stop him, taking his shirt sleeves.