five - dinner.

"turn around"

hands shaking as i slowly turned around.

"MR. JEON!!" as i let out a relief, chuckling at my reaction. "you could have seen your face, now come with me for dinner" flashing a smile at you before he turns around, walking towards his car.

you came rushing to him as he looked at you from his side. "i do recall that you left 20 minutes ago?"

"ahh yeah, yoongi wasn't picking up" he interrupted "you know how hard working yoongi hyung is" looking up to him after finishing his sentence, how did they became friends?

"are you a 96 liner?" you watch him shook his head as your lips parted away, making him look up to you in confusion. "what, why?" he asked you.

"oh then are you 95 liner then?" "2 years younger than that" you gasped, stopping your tracks making him stop as well.

"im 1 year older than you then!" exclaimed you, making him form a smirk. "oh so should i call you noona then?"

your nose wrinkled as you curved your lips—shook your head. "ew" dashing towards the only black and rich looking car beside a bench.

as he came rushing to you, he pressed his car keys making the car open on its own. "luxury" you sang making him giggle. "hurry up or i'll let you walk on your own" rolling your eyes before forming a smile on your lips. you walked to the other side of the car and got in at the same time with jungkook.

"where do you want to eat?" still focused on the road as he asked you. "uh anywhere but not on luxury restaurants" hearing a giggle from him, making you looked up to him.

"alright, is samgyeopsal good?" your face lit up, nodding your head continuously. "yes i haven't had that for months" nodding his head twice, making a 'hum' sound as a response.

you looked back to the window again, watching the beautiful sky and stars shining from above..

and as jungkook looked at you, like a star you were to him.

excitedly pushed the door open, making a ring sound as jungkook followed you from behind. "hello, would you like me to get a table for two?" looking up to the ahjumma as you bowed your head. "yes please, thank you"

both of you followed her with a smile on your lips. "here you go, what should i get for both of you?" smiling sweetly at both of you making you squeek in joy. "what she meant is two sets of samgyeopsal, thank you ahjumma" jungkook formally bowed at her making her awe.

"ahaha thanks, samgyeopsal is just the best!" making him smile at you. "it is really good?" you startled against the table, making you hit your knee. "ahh shit" hissing in pain as he walked around to you, crouching a bit down, rubbing your back.

"hey are you okay, where does it hurt?" worriedly rubbing your knees, staring at him blankly. "earth to y/n? are you good?" letting out a soft giggle before you pat his shoulder. "im fine haha"

he got up straight before he went back to his seat. "you should be careful sometimes" "ah yes haha, but seriously, have you ate samgyeopsal before?" shooking his head as you blinked twice.

"really?? what do you eat?" pausing for a while before he spoke. "i ate samgyeopsal with my mother before, my dad is just all anout luxury things so im always eating what westerners eat." he finished it off with a smile.

"ohhh, i see.. where is your mom?" his smile slowly fades after you asked that question. without noticing your actions, he held his hand before looking into his deep dark eyes.

the more you stared at it, the more you saw stars shining, it looked liked the beautiful sky tonight. "im sorry, i shouldn't have asked" you looked down.

"y/n, it's fine.. at least she got to rest" looking up slowly to face him with a smile. "what did happen to her?" asked you, out of curiosity.

"well-" "here's two sets of samgyeopsal and the side dishes to it, enjoy" both of you looked up to the ahjumma and bowed with your heads.

"as i was saying, she used to be a famous singer" choking on your own saliva as jungkook slightly flinched away. "im sorry! but really? that's so cool!!"

smiling at him as you remembered what you thought earlier.. her mom is into singing, so he might be good in singing as well. "do you sing?" you asked making widened his eyes.

he wandered around before saying something. "yeah, somehow.." you started to place the meat on the cooking table. "can you sing for me?" shooking his head. "absolutely not"

you pouted as you started to cook the meat. "you're cute when you pout" you answered "welcome back mr. jeon" rolling your eyes before both of you let out a giggle.

"this one's cooked!" grabbing it with your chopsticks, placing it on jungkook's rice. "try it!"

he nodded and grabbed his chopsticks. he took the meat with rice and ate it as you waited for him to say something. "this is really good!! i forgot this taste is really good" he made a satisfactory sound as he munched down the food.

"i know right, im going to eat it too!!" picking up the meat and grabbed a piece of lettuce, placing the meat on it and picking up some side dishes. you folded into a ball before placing it on your mouth.

you made a 'hum' sound in satisfactory. after you finished swallowing the food, you spoke. "try it with the lettuce and get creative with the side dishes, it's going to be so good!!" exclaimed you, before he grabbed the lettuce and put in the meat with the side dishes.

he curved it up into a ball and placed it on his mouth. his face lit up before giving you a 'thumbs up' sign.

you giggled before both of you enjoyed the meal together.

"thanks for the dinner! why did you have to pay we could have split the check" you spoke, as both of you are walking out from the restaurant, going to his car.

"it's fine, i was the one who invited you after all" looking up to him as you smiled from ear to ear. "can you take me home? yoongi still left me on delivered" "sure" he responded back.

how are you today? hope y'all doing well today <3

IM SORRY I TOOK 5 DAYS TO UPDATE LMFAOOSOIDEJ i was being a lazy bitch but finally i wasn't being like that for today ksjdjd

update on my school, I AM STARTING CLASSES ON AUGUST 17!! so i have a whole month to continue this story fast huhu

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! share as well and follow me to be updated 🥺🥺 i love you all so much!!!

and yes, i will be coming back to guksstea on july 16!! SEE YOU THERE!! <3333